Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

Got this guy in game. Needs material effects and a new node/beam then it'll be done. Then it'll be cloned into 2002-2003 and AutoZone Blacksmiths.

yI0KmIB.png

Had to go through a number of props to find things that make up small details that you probably wouldn't care about.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

I really did start something......

Red digger had the red shocks on it, not black ones. Also, blue one needs to sit WAYYY higher ride height wise... Other than that they look fantastic!

21 hours ago, maxdman said:

Expect all of my finished projects that haven't been released to be in the downloads in the next few days...

YES. ARENA. YES.

On 1/13/2017 at 2:07 PM, tddtwid said:

Since I had a hand in building this in real life, figured I'd build it in ROR. Nowhere near complete, and still working on the paint, wheels, other textures and more. But heres how it looks as of now.

i would suggest not baking your chassis, it doesn't really do anything more than what a solid color and a good spec and shine texture can do

9 minutes ago, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

welp...Syracuse doesnt work on 39.3 it says [MeshSerializer_v1.8] when i click on it

This is SYP, and your post doesn't belong here. Either post in Help & Support or the Everything That Doesn't Belong in SYP thread.