Forest Fire in Chile

Swegliner849

Idk if its the right forum (i dont care anyways) jk

In the past week, a lot of forest fires started in the south of my country Chile. Its impossible to end with it because everytime people end with one, another one starts somewhere. People found some things for making fire and they got to the conclusion that those forest fires are INTENTIONAL. Im not sure how many people died but i know that cops, firefighters and normal people died fighting with the fire. And im very upset not only because the fire is intentional, im mad because our president Michelle Bachelet never gave help to us and when i mean never its never. The good part is that some other countries are helping us (Like USA, Russia, Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Colombia and ther ones that i cant remember). A chilean girl that lives in USA spent 2 million dolarz in a plane (SuperTanker) Its a Boeing 747 (if im not mistaking) that can have 72.600 liters of water and drop them for ending the fire. Also Russia donated a supertanker too (its smaller but faster). Now its hoter in all Chile because of the fire. Its cloudy as f#ck because of the smoke and the air is suffocating. This tragedy is very far from the ending, but Chile is a country that is very united and there are a lot of tragedies that happened here (Like earthquakes, Tsunamis , forest fires and some other things) but im proud of Chile because we are united and we recover very fast from each tragedy

Also there are a lot of woods were is the fire so it burns faster and from what i heard, 200.000 hectares got burnt since the fire started

I hope that this ends very soon. Fuerza Chile!

Edit: They said in the news that over 400.000 hectares got burnt...