Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

The S10 body on the addon Wrecking Crew and General Tire would be an alternative, the only other chevy body I have in my files is from V3, but it's still pretty clean if you want to take a look: The UV map is probably quite different so you would have to move around logos, etc. http://www.mediafire.com/file/qeyky8j5qmdb6bu/ChevyBodyOld.blend 

If you want to do a body change, I would probably remap your paint for the S10, it's still the newest. There is also Klayton's V4.5 Ford body and the newer Dodge body if you don't care about "brand recognition". :P

There are many that I'm forgetting. There are plenty of pickup bodies around the site, you just have to pick out one you like. 

17 minutes ago, Michael Rosen said:

Recalculate normals to outside.

that does not matter if once you remove doubles, blender merges verts with no real pattern so it will mess up your mapped faces.

Might have to do some proper work to get that front clip to look cleaner with less jagged edges. If you are not bothered about it I would just leave it, or you can look for another body or clean that one up.