Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

1 minute ago, GuyLiner849 said:

Looks good, the only thing is that it runs firestones (no bkts). And the rims are not white (maybe use the 2004rim) that its somewhere in some truck zips

Idek if it runs always like that or only in that pic/show

I would recommend the GD7rim over the 2004rim as it's more grey and looks more realistic. It's found in the recently uploaded Grave Digger 7. Otherwise great work!

7 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

I will give you credit for the repaint but Razin Kane does not share any similarities with the Hall Bro's trucks minus the era of body (even the fender cut outs are different).

i know thats why i got it as close as i could with the available dodge bodies

Okay so I changed my mind on it being an open custom, I'm gifting the Fuel Injection name to LordFrosting so he can run it in leagues.

But it's done, and there's 3 versions. Made a truck entirely out of my favorite color and it's not even mine lmao.

screenshot_11.png

All I gotta do is make mini's and it'll be up for download.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Michael Rosen said:

Okay so I changed my mind on it being an open custom, I'm gifting the Fuel Injection name to LordFrosting so he can run it in leagues.

But it's done, and there's 3 versions. Made a truck entirely out of my favorite color and it's not even mine lmao.

Awesome i like the Pennzoil look on a monster truck

Edited by Jon Cannon

1 hour ago, playdrewtv said:

i know thats why i got it as close as i could with the available dodge bodies

I bet if you ask around there might be someone willing to team up with you to replicate Hotsy or Cleatus. Your skins seem to be good quality, just a shame to see them limited to being stuck on repaints of pre-existing trucks

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Michael Rosen said:

You make me happy, beautiful truck. Can't wait to drive it <3

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, playdrewtv said:

not from the pic i got on monster jam.com

actually it dose our team has run the flames behind the cab since the start of 2016 same for rammunition having the rebel front end and raminator having the laramie front grill also hotsy has never run bkt"s let alone ever had them mounted on that chassis he is running firestones on the thunder nationals tour 

if you have skype i can send some detailed pictures of the trucks from my phone 

9 hours ago, GuyLiner849 said:

Here is the truck ive been working on. 20+ hours of paint (no joke xD)

Still needs some cities in the roof and in the left side. Also needs the side flames and roof flames but here is the progress.

Suggestions are welcome as always :)

If anything make the honey comb darker... You're going from a black to a fairly light color and its almost a break in the color. It looks as if you're using the honey comb to grab the attention of people while the chrome on the front is what first catches your eye. Other than that it looks great!!!

10 hours ago, GuyLiner849 said:

Here is the truck ive been working on. 20+ hours of paint (no joke xD)

Still needs some cities in the roof and in the left side. Also needs the side flames and roof flames but here is the progress

Suggestions are welcome as always :)

Will there be a breakable version? And, will the sound be the new sound that was used in the 2012 WF truck and the green Max d? 

Edited by Jon Cannon