Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

3 hours ago, Michael Rosen said:

Little bit overdue but needs a redo after how horribly I ruined it.

Hey, if you need a reference for that scheme, I'm more than willing to help out. I happen to have DiggerFan's original #14/ 20th Anniversary truck (after asking him personally about using that scheme for Rockgod88's version, which he gladly allowed it), and the photos he used for the original are very easy to see, so recreating it from that would be a snap. You can PM me if you'd like it, because I know it would really help you out on that. :)

Edited by ShawnVallance
Worded it a bit better and all.
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Garrett Hanson said:

threw thease 2 together for fun:

you know the drill by now, expect more.:

They actually look decent this time. Decent. But that does not change the fact you are at least two years older than me and you spell these thease....by brain has officially died

16 hours ago, Outlawed said:

I bet if you ask around there might be someone willing to team up with you to replicate Hotsy or Cleatus. Your skins seem to be good quality, just a shame to see them limited to being stuck on repaints of pre-existing trucks

id actually be down to model the camper to the Ford body for Cleatus if he throws the Cleatus Robot shots my way so i could paint it.

I wouldnt mind making the replica truck actually.

• Upvote 1

Baked the body and did what YiddishTunaPie suggested. I don't see the difference but if it's what it takes to make you guys happy...

WCUEsS9.jpg

Bjx3j0c.jpg

Also, redid a custom truck I never released that I started last November.

Suggestions and after I update again should I release?

DtLYNKs.jpg

olJiRFf.jpg

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, leggster said:

If anything make the honey comb darker... You're going from a black to a fairly light color and its almost a break in the color. It looks as if you're using the honey comb to grab the attention of people while the chrome on the front is what first catches your eye. Other than that it looks great!!!

Idk what you mean with that lol, i just replicated what i had to replicate to make it look as the real truck

@Chris B Dont worry about the city names, i fitted all of the names without any problems

Anyways:

Right side, rear and roof done

Bn6YKGO.jpgDrG6Xz4.pngsyIAaCh.jpg

Added a flag 

cxuYQ8Z.png

Cuztom?

6tTw830.pngIffxduf.png

The roof of the custom is with the flag of every country (i think lol) that Monster Jam visited

6hT5JXz.png

And the 2 replicas lol

dndiQ31.png

1k5o4Re.png

I need to finish the minis and this should be done

GET YOUR ASS READY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Baked the body and did what YiddishTunaPie suggested. I don't see the difference but if it's what it takes to make you guys happy...

Also, redid a custom truck I never released that I started last November.

Suggestions and after I update again should I release?

When you were in paint.net, did you change the layer settings for the original body texture? You needed to change it to Overlay if you didn't.

On 2/4/2017 at 1:23 PM, GuyLiner849 said:

Here is the truck ive been working on. 20+ hours of paint (no joke xD)

Still needs some cities in the roof and in the left side. Also needs the side flames and roof flames but here is the progress

Suggestions are welcome as always :)

Pittsburg  needs an h at the end ;)