Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

17 minutes ago, steiale said:

Hate to make you go back to fix this one, but the cities were in a straighter font, not the rounder one that you have.

You mean sans serif'd as oppsed to serif'd? I have to agree. If you haven't rasterized all of the type layers, I'd change the typeface to an Arial or a Verdana or something similar. It would look better than the typeface that is there and flow better with the truck.

13 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

You mean sans serif'd as oppsed to serif'd? I have to agree. If you haven't rasterized all of the type layers, I'd change the typeface to an Arial or a Verdana or something similar. It would look better than the typeface that is there and flow better with the truck.

Sure, it will cost some time but ill do it anyways lol

Also

I need some pics of the new Metal Mulisha, ill be attempting it. If you have pics, send me a pm or send me a message in Discord (GuyLiner849#2800)

1 hour ago, Gillis said:

Because it's a damn good model.

Only deal-breaker for me is that the roman numerals are "XXVII" which depicts Pauken's truck, yet the chassis is a Cohen and not a CRD. But I guess this makes sense given that five of nine Diggers are in fact Cohen and they may not have realized that the numerals were different for each truck.

When Grave Digger 7 was still in the works, I'd hit up Blaise with the idea of making the classic Digger paint scheme as well. I'd already made one, and kept it. So with two basic cloning trips, along with the 20th Anniversary revamp will come two Digger 7 skins, 1993 and 1996. Still have to add the Camel Racing logo on the windshield of '93 tho.

Ua8KuWH.png

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Michael Rosen said:

When Grave Digger 7 was still in the works, I'd hit up Blaise with the idea of making the classic Digger paint scheme as well. I'd already made one, and kept it. So with two basic cloning trips, along with the 20th Anniversary revamp will come two Digger 7 skins, 1993 and 1996. Still have to add the Camel Racing logo on the windshield of '93 tho.

I thought you were trying to put an end to your short W/B nightmare. Great looking trucks!