Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, Chazzymp said:

I need to fix up the front clip of the truck, tires, and axle housing. I think besides some minor placement, it should be finished?

You currently have it sitting on the Titan chassis. Eric runs one of the chassis made by David Smith, not a PEI.

50 minutes ago, MJFAN said:

Made the paint a bit brighter and fixed the rotation (Thanks for pointing that out, not sure how I didn't notice. :P )

I also started a custom WF 18 track:

Thoughts? Is it worth finishing or nah?

remake the fun box on the right side of the el paso track. and wf 18 looks good!

2 hours ago, leggster said:

I would trace the graphics on the truck right where you have them... It looks like you just cropped it from a picture.. Do the same as well for logos, or ask around and see if anyone has them...

Yeah I had cropped from some pictures during the weekend, I can work on tracing soon. I would only need to find the vector/png of the TNT sponsor they have on Obsessed and Obsession.

21 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

I need to fix up the front clip of the truck, tires, and axle housing. I think besides some minor placement, it should be finished?

PRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!

I'm a big fan of obsessed. dont judge ;)

Really good!

I recently figured out how to clone and whatnot and tried updating a few trucks. I'd like to upload some if the original creators are ok with it. Note some are not entirely finished.

The first is the Blue Thunder that was used in 2016 for Europe . I've updated the rims, shock clamps, and got rid of the Dalton Millican logos since I believe LeDuc didn't have them on the truck. This one is basically done. The next is Mohawk Warrior 2017. I've added flags, decals, and changed some shock colors to match what Bryce runs, but I still need to place an updated MJ logo on the side and make the rims. The chassis isn't updated and I'm not sure if I will update it. 

On 3/26/2017 at 8:24 PM, Chazzymp said:

Also, was their any differences in Matt Buytens truck when it was given to him? Or was it still set up the same for when Todd was still driving the truck.

Who gave you that paint?

Edited by Jon Cannon