Sim Monsters
Mark Colineri

Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Back in Monster Patrol

Added a few things in the body (in the roof) and changed the paint (im not sure what i want to do in the paint yet)

ihHP5OI.png

• Upvote 8

49 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

Back in Monster Patrol

Added a few things in the body (in the roof) and changed the paint (im not sure what i want to do in the paint yet)

nice

1 hour ago, Swegliner849 said:

Back in Monster Patrol

sooo hawt

2 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Back in Monster Patrol

Not that I don't like your work or anything, but I hate how obnoxiously huge Monster Patrol's spoiler is in real life.

1 hour ago, Warwizard said:

Not that I don't like your work or anything, but I hate how obnoxiously huge Monster Patrol's spoiler is in real life.

at least he's not compensating for anything...

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

k

edit: added spec map

That was a hard project I built it for him i added that matte effect i will send it you sky hmu when ever.

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2017 at 9:10 PM, iZonarYT said:

I'm slowly but surely making progress on the truck, what do y'all think? Also recording the process for a youtube speed paint type dealio.

Looks amazing man! What paint software do you use?

3 hours ago, JUICY TOES said:

Just saw he replied to someone on his video, and he said he uses Photoshop. I wish Photoshop wasn't so expensive lol

Instead Of Doing that may you p.m People instead Of Filling up the thread with replies?

We made this thread to share trucks etc but not for replies.

12 minutes ago, Jauisan said:

Instead Of Doing that may you p.m People instead Of Filling up the thread with replies?

We made this thread to share trucks etc but not for replies.

I was complimenting something that he posted in THIS thread aswell, as asking the question...

7 minutes ago, JUICY TOES said:

I was complimenting something that he posted in THIS thread aswell, as asking the question...

it just ends up cluttering the thread with unnecessary comments that could easily be typed in a pm