Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

59 minutes ago, steiale said:

No it's 32 with Collectors on because of Stupid FELD no likey digger zoomie vroom vroom.

One thing I noticed with most of the 32's I've seen is that the body sits really forward on the chassis in my opinion. Might just be me, and I'm probably wrong,  but this was a common trend I noticed. 

Its the way the body is made, doesn't fit the chassis terribly well

1 hour ago, steiale said:

No it's 32 with Collectors on because of Stupid FELD no likey digger zoomie vroom vroom.

That moment when you dont realize Feld has nothing to do with the Exhaust setup...City Noise Regulations do

• Upvote 6

20 hours ago, steiale said:

One thing I noticed with most of the 32's I've seen is that the body sits really forward on the chassis in my opinion. Might just be me, and I'm probably wrong,  but this was a common trend I noticed. 

some diggers hood like Adoms sits on a angle so thats what i did the body is on fine i made sure of that. Im working on the nodes as well Shout out to @Mr. Self Destruct for showing me what to do where i live there is a blizzard going on right now so ill have time to do other Projects.

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

looks very good man, only critique for you rn is to shorten the shock towers up to the mid part of the sidewalls...looks real nice tho

Thanks, I'll work on it. Everything else is done as of now. Really appreciate it!

EDIT:

Added a body before this critique, so yeah. Pretty nice update. Went pretty simple for my first paint, but will add roof text and logos for SMRA. Fixed shocks but I have to fix the FR shock because it goes through the chassis.

rUlqIzu.png

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Thanks, I'll work on it. Everything else is done as of now. Really appreciate it!

EDIT:

Added a body before this critique, so yeah. Pretty nice update. Went pretty simple for my first paint, but will add roof text and logos for SMRA. Fixed shocks but I have to fix the FR shock because it goes through the chassis.

yes love that its on a dodge body we need more dodge bodied trucks on the site

16 minutes ago, K2TV Gaming said:

Started Working on this. what do you guys think?

*Another Digger Clone*

Even though it is another Digger clone, it's not half bad, only thing is that reading the roof text, you could loose the word "for" because it reads "Bad to the Bone for 35th anniversary" but other than that? solid paint work