World Finals XVIII Discussion

TheRetroStyle

Well, I'm goin' lights out for the night. Here's to hoping tomorrow's freestyle is the most painless and less agonizing competition we will ever have had to experience in these 25 years, adding on the fact that everyone's a fan judge now.

FAN JUDGE APOCALYPSE. TAKE COVER ASAP.

It sucks that there will be fan judges.... but if they FINALLY make an actual decent freestyle track, then I won't complain as much.

Ah, FELD and their so-called budget cuts. 

Anyways, congrats to Ryan! He truly deserved this win. He worked so hard to become just as good as Dennis, if not better. And hard work pays well as we saw..

Hopefully this doesn't become pointless due to some new scoring system, but I'm gonna be the first to try and predict freestyle scores just to have something to do.  Brace for the wall of text.

El Toro (Becky) - 17

Megalodon - 22.5

Metal Mulisha - 26

Razin Kane - 13

Wild Flower - 24

Earth Shaker - 26.5

Soldier Fortune - 19.5

Scooby Doo - 29

Grave Digger (Randy) - 25.5

Mohawk Warrior - 16

Monster Mutt Dalmation - 22

Zombie - 26

Gas Monkey Garage - 11

Cleatus - 8.5

Overkill Evolution - 28.5

Bounty Hunter - 31.5

Mad Scientist - 15

El Toro (Marc) - 27.5

Grave Digger (Morgan) - 31

Monster Energy (Coty) - 27

Lucas Oil Crusader - 30

Grave Digger (Tyler) - 28.5

Dragon - 13

Avenger - 36

Northern Nightmare - 26

Max D (Colton) - 33.5

Monster Mutt - 17.5

Team Hot Wheels Firestorm - 14

Max D (Neil) - 28

Grave Digger (Adam) - 21

Son-uva Digger - 33.5

Monster Energy (Todd) - 32

8 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Well, I'm goin' lights out for the night. Here's to hoping tomorrow's freestyle is the most painless and less agonizing competition we will ever have had to experience in these 25 years, adding on the fact that everyone's a fan judge now.

FAN JUDGE APOCALYPSE. TAKE COVER ASAP.

I also don't understand why Monster Jam would do that to the fans. For the past 17 years, they just needed to sit back and enjoy the show, but now they carry the burden of determining the winner.

I do have a suggestion for members on here: don't follow any live feeds or get in any knee jerk reactions. Look to see who won, watch the full freestyle show, DO NOT READ ANY COMMENTS and make your own judgement for yourselves. The knee jerk reaction and mob mentality that's followed the last few years really stokes the flames.

• Upvote 2