World Finals XVIII Discussion

TheRetroStyle

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Cole has also been removed from all 2nd quarter line ups and his driver page is gone 

That's pretty concerning, if that were the case you'd imagine whatever the issue is digs a bit deeper than just an injury.  Also, very interesting how neither of the Monster Energy drivers at the beginning of the year will be driving next weekend.

11 minutes ago, ColorfulCrayons said:

Cole's driver page isn't gone. I see it listed right now. Screenshot for anyone interested.

It was gone earlier, they must have put it back. He still got removed from all his quarter two shows, maybe it's just an injury after all.

6 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

It just means ill be cruising in the WF parade which idk if anyone cares but its pretty cool for me lol

For a moment I thought Darren was going to make it into DDS but I guess I was wrong.

So I just looked at the Monster Jam website, and saw that Cole Venard is now back on the World Finals competitors list. As far as I can tell the Driver Update news article about Randy Brown replacing him is gone as well. So, looks like Cole is back for the WF? No updates to the Triple Threat series line-up though. 

EDIT: Looks like they changed the website AGAIN, Randy Brown is back on the line-up.