Sim Monsters
erhminer

Breakables: Random Tire Loss...

Question

Ok so this is a very odd case but for whatever reason the past few months the breakables I have been having a issue... The issue is I will just be driving jumping racing whatever even sometimes literally in park and my rear 2 wheels will just disconnect and I am not able to drive heres some example photos which you can see all I did was drive around. I havent had the issue with any trucks until I installed chaos freak and even after completely re-working my pack without that truck this is still a issue is it 0.4.7.0 I have no clue everything else works fine. Help would be much appreciated.

NXpQV2X.jpgerA3Hm1.jpgj6d2eBH.jpgm1jBwM9.jpgFfTcBwX.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 answers to this question

On 3/24/2017 at 5:42 PM, erhminer said:

Ok so this is a very odd case but for whatever reason the past few months the breakables I have been having a issue... The issue is I will just be driving jumping racing whatever even sometimes literally in park and my rear 2 wheels will just disconnect and I am not able to drive heres some example photos which you can see all I did was drive around. I havent had the issue with any trucks until I installed chaos freak and even after completely re-working my pack without that truck this is still a issue is it 0.4.7.0 I have no clue everything else works fine. Help would be much appreciated.

Same thing happens to me as well. I think it's something to do with the set beam defaults. Change the last two values to a higgher number and it should fix.

14 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Same thing happens to me as well. I think it's something to do with the set beam defaults. Change the last two values to a higgher number and it should fix.

thanks

14 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

One question which values bc there are a lot.