I'm Back! (and I need help)

Warwizard

Hey guys! I don't know if a lot of people remember me but I used to be here on a lot. Its been forever since I've been on here and I think I finally want to get back into the saddle of doing this and having fun with this game. I never ever competed in leagues or anything competitive, although I was a very active member within the forums and I seriously have enjoyed the work that people have done for this game. I want to get started, but I need serious help because its been forever.

Ok so I need someone to fill me in on whats happened in the past 2-3 years. I'm planning on downloading RoR again but I'm very confused on which version because I want it to run well without beating the crap out of my computer with viruses. I also need to know which version is more compatible with all the trucks (especially the newer ones being uploaded in recent times. Those trucks look gorgeous.), as well as tracks too. If someone could tell me and help me out that would be amazing. Thank you so much and I hope to connect with the community again here soon.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warwizard said:

Hey guys! I don't know if a lot of people remember me but I used to be here on a lot. Its been forever since I've been on here and I think I finally want to get back into the saddle of doing this and having fun with this game. I never ever competed in leagues or anything competitive, although I was a very active member within the forums and I seriously have enjoyed the work that people have done for this game. I want to get started, but I need serious help because its been forever.

Ok so I need someone to fill me in on whats happened in the past 2-3 years. I'm planning on downloading RoR again but I'm very confused on which version because I want it to run well without beating the crap out of my computer with viruses. I also need to know which version is more compatible with all the trucks (especially the newer ones being uploaded in recent times. Those trucks look gorgeous.), as well as tracks too. If someone could tell me and help me out that would be amazing. Thank you so much and I hope to connect with the community again here soon.

If you haven't noticed yet, we have download sections for .37 and .4, since more leagues are running off of .4 now. AIM is also being used less in place of Discord. I have both .4 and .37, they run fine on my computer. Nice to have you back!