.38 Multiplayer Errors

ABgamerX

Question

I need help because whenever I try to use .38 or 4.6 for multiplayer, I keep getting these error messages when loading the game:

Can someone help me resolve these issues so I can start using Multiplayer on these versions? I have 4.7, but I don't like the handling at all :/

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, David65 said:

the server is probably not up try Rigsofrods.org 12000 or 12001

But Garrett still can't get it to work, any suggestions for him? :/

2 hours ago, monsterjam9876 said:

the servers may be down or maby there getting shut down like .38 and .37 but i hope not.

I'm able to connect to the Rigsofrods.org 12000 and 12001 servers perfectly fine now, idk why Garrett can't connect, and another one of my friends seems to have the same issue as well now, but I don't think they're getting shut down :/

2 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

I'm able to connect to the Rigsofrods.org 12000 and 12001 servers perfectly fine now, idk why Garrett can't connect, and another one of my friends seems to have the same issue as well now, but I don't think they're getting shut down :/

ok well if its working dor you but not for others idk what to do all i know is that servers might have been down 

Most of us are able to connect to 4.7 servers perfectly fine (But again 4.7 handling is terrible), but it seems like I'm the only person who's getting it to work, we really do need help because I wanna start a league with some other you tubers and all they get are those 2 error messages. I wanna start it as soon as I can, but we can't until the .38 servers start working for everyone. Do we need to download something for the servers to work or something like that because someone mentioned that to me once before?