Sim Monsters
Swegliner849

Show Your Projects Chapter 58

fernBurn    1,682
4 hours ago, Chris B said:

Could you tell me what's wrong with the Fluffy body? I started modeling it a few days ago and it is not done yet. Just wanna know what I can improve upon.

For starters, i would strongly recommend for to use the Sub Surf modifer. Definitely helps cut down on the very sharp corners you have.

39 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

For starters, i would strongly recommend for to use the Sub Surf modifer. Definitely helps cut down on the very sharp corners you have.

Agreed. The body is rather square looking, whereas fluffy is more rounded, really. 

Chazzymp    268

QlXTced.png?1

Felt my old mutants weren't very well done, so I started from scratch. More updates later on!

• Upvote 9

erhminer    162
14 minutes ago, Edy said:

Now, for you guys to tear up, thanks to @erhminer, i've been searching in my external hardrive, and found some old project i:

-Never finished

-gave up on making

-Didn't feel like completing them

-Had a massive failure in game

So yeah. These will never be relased (They migth be, but i doubt it since i want to work on new stuff). Still, i just wanted to show you guys some of my ideas & desgins i got to make, enjoy!

If you want to hear the reasons or the background history just ask about it or send me a DM, you can also message me on discord (#3598)

Ah, yeah, this last one is corrupted sadly

f586c8f210.png

:owow

Pink Guy    1,518

I'm assuming on the SMRA Houston and WF11 freestyle was never made/finished? Because the racing versions look pretty damn immaculate to me. 

• Upvote 1

Edy    5,694
1 hour ago, Pink Guy said:

I'm assuming on the SMRA Houston and WF11 freestyle was never made/finished? Because the racing versions look pretty damn immaculate to me. 

It's not Houston, it's Indy, i never exported it, and never bothered to do

WF 11 was oversized and didn't felt like remaking it

nks1996    95
1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Added final touches to paint.

not sure what year you basing this off of but i see a few things a few things i see that could be touched on is the michael arndt designs logo on the side of the truck. also the truck is more of a bright lime green actually the whole truck is very bring in person your colors look a little dull just saying and the hot wheels logo is the newer red and yellow not red and white also has a pink cancer ribbon the the side. now all the things i said were on the 2017 paint i saw a few weeks back so yea  

Chazzymp    268
2 hours ago, maxdman said:

*neato track pics*

screw praying to mecca 5 times a day, this is waay better.

ALSO(thanks to rorseries for le good screenshot)

Pyk7M4t.png

• Upvote 9