Sim Monsters
Swegliner849

Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Andrew    1,266
2 hours ago, nks1996 said:

not sure what year you basing this off of but i see a few things a few things i see that could be touched on is the michael arndt designs logo on the side of the truck. also the truck is more of a bright lime green actually the whole truck is very bring in person your colors look a little dull just saying and the hot wheels logo is the newer red and yellow not red and white also has a pink cancer ribbon the the side. now all the things i said were on the 2017 paint i saw a few weeks back so yea  

Basing this of the 2016 truck, I know about the Michael Arndt logo, and I took the colors directly from the truck. I will look into them but I think ive got them the closest i can. I have yet to see the 2017 version in person so it could be different.

bkelly    178
10 hours ago, maxdman said:

beautiful track

as a Pats fan this makes me happy

Chazzymp    268

2FJoz0L.jpg vy1tVZa.jpg

Fixed the lightning bolts on Todd's body so that they aren't as thick like the old one.

• Upvote 6

steiale    364
53 minutes ago, Chazzymp said:

Fixed the lightning bolts on Todd's body so that they aren't as thick like the old one.

Rims should only have the hub black and the rest of that inner circle green. Otherwise looks great!

Warwizard    59
2 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Making progress on my breakables. Finally got them working! 

Loving the work man!

Edy    5,694

5edd57da08.png

Guess who is back at it again making tracks?

• Upvote 9