Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

7 hours ago, tyrannos said:

why is the pick up so pixelated

Chances are, it either ripped from a photo of the truck, or it was ripped from the ror version that fern did and was downsized to a 1024x1024 template instead of 2048x2048

11 hours ago, leggster said:

Chances are, it either ripped from a photo of the truck, or it was ripped from the ror version that fern did and was downsized to a 1024x1024 template instead of 2048x2048

I made the paint for that :( 

1 hour ago, stimson122 said:

The Ripper! Not the best I know, was just a quick make. Check them out on Instagram and Facebook. Real life truck in the works right now! 

Did you use the chassis from the 2016 Chassis Pack, or is this just a repainted version of a Titan truck? Either way, looks pretty good.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, KiwiKing said:

Did you use the chassis from the 2016 Chassis Pack, or is this just a repainted version of a Titan truck? Either way, looks pretty good.

Its just a repainted Titan truck. Wont be releasing it obviously, just did it to send to the team as they have been helping me out with planning the rebuild of my dads old monster truck in real life, and thought that some people on here might like to see.

3 hours ago, KiwiKing said:

honestly it looks good enough to be a released truck it looks amazing 

53 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

honestly it looks good enough to be a released truck it looks amazing 

Thanks. I now have more time on my hands so am finally looking into how to actually make them from scratch with blender. Once I figure it out I'll be making as many as I can

On 6/15/2017 at 4:32 PM, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

so i know i recently made firestarter on the rage chassis, but i needed to see what this looks like. theres some few things i have to fix but this is a great start what do yall think?

flags makes it look awesome

• Upvote 1