Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

Also, over Bored is on a 2015 Chevy Silberado body, not a 08-12 gen

Oh thanks!I'll be sure to move the work over to the correct body prior to release.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Chazzymp said:

Oh thanks!I'll be sure to move the work over to the correct body prior to release.

See this? This is the right way to handle constructive criticism. People can definitely take note from how you handle yourself. Also just another side note on Over Bored. I'm not sure whether its the lighting or what, but the black of the body doesn't look black. Other than that, your doing some great work!

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

See this? This is the right way to handle constructive criticism. People can definitely take note from how you handle yourself. Also just another side note on Over Bored. I'm not sure whether its the lighting or what, but the black of the body doesn't look black. Other than that, your doing some great work!

Thanks man, I like hearing constructive criticism because, i'd like to give out something presentable before it hit the public(side note: whenever stuff is shown on youtube whether it be my channel or my friends channels, we arent doing this to so that people get jealous of us or rake in more views, we like showing the community what we are up to and what to expect soon. So please stop asking us for stuff when it isn't complete.) But I believe that the Over Bored body is black, I'll be sure to have that also fixed.

• Upvote 1