Jump to content
Sim Monsters
Swegliner849

Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Recommended Posts

Chazzymp    268

QtfOT0K.jpg?1  RrlUEij.jpg   KXvdiMu.jpg

Some more trucks i've started on. Waiting on @GDFAN14  to finish a project, but after thats done alot of these trucks should hit public soon.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KiwiKing    29
53 minutes ago, Chazzymp said:

Some more trucks i've started on. Waiting on @GDFAN14  to finish a project, but after thats done alot of these trucks should hit public soon.

I'm not sure if you noticed these or not, but:

  • Bounty Hunter's tires are too narrow
  • Over Bored's bumper has some weird colors on top

I'm also not sure if Mutant is meant to break or not.

Other than that, it looks pretty nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chazzymp    268
19 minutes ago, KiwiKing said:

 

  • Bounty Hunter's tires are too narrow
  • Over Bored's bumper has some weird colors on top
  • I'm also not sure if Mutant is meant to break or not.

 

I was testing the Bounty Hunter body on Acdc fans bounty hunter packs and didn't completely replace the tires. As for Over Bored, the Monster truck Throwdown logo somehow made it to the front and im looking on fixing that. And Mutant is meant to be breakable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chazzymp    268
1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

Also, over Bored is on a 2015 Chevy Silberado body, not a 08-12 gen

Oh thanks!I'll be sure to move the work over to the correct body prior to release.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iZonarYT    567
10 minutes ago, Chazzymp said:

Oh thanks!I'll be sure to move the work over to the correct body prior to release.

See this? This is the right way to handle constructive criticism. People can definitely take note from how you handle yourself. Also just another side note on Over Bored. I'm not sure whether its the lighting or what, but the black of the body doesn't look black. Other than that, your doing some great work!

  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chazzymp    268
2 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

See this? This is the right way to handle constructive criticism. People can definitely take note from how you handle yourself. Also just another side note on Over Bored. I'm not sure whether its the lighting or what, but the black of the body doesn't look black. Other than that, your doing some great work!

Thanks man, I like hearing constructive criticism because, i'd like to give out something presentable before it hit the public(side note: whenever stuff is shown on youtube whether it be my channel or my friends channels, we arent doing this to so that people get jealous of us or rake in more views, we like showing the community what we are up to and what to expect soon. So please stop asking us for stuff when it isn't complete.) But I believe that the Over Bored body is black, I'll be sure to have that also fixed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strome    40
12 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

 

dank pranks

in all honesty @vegasfest syp isn't really the place to ask for that kinda stuff. maybe it is, i'm not too sure

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×