Sim Monsters
Swegliner849

Show Your Projects Chapter 58

PaukenDigger    27
8 hours ago, Outlawed said:

I believe he is referring to the actual models themselves, MOD has a top accumulator with a bottom accumulator, not the FELD style with restrict blocks. Looks good otherwise!
Master1a.jpg

ok thanks

AKDahlgren    0
2 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

wtf.

here's some junk I really don't care about anymore. Time to retire.

*photos of monster trucks*

Not joking btw, as soon as this crap is semi finished its getting uploaded and then that might be it, might as well scrap wf18 now, gg chris. 

looks amazing like always, keep up the good work

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

wtf.

Not joking btw, as soon as this crap is semi finished its getting uploaded and then that might be it, might as well scrap wf18 now, gg chris. 

Looks great, and I might be able to help with what looks like Digger 2. I've been working on a paint for another old Digger and they're similar.

steiale    364
6 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

wtf.

I still have to get you that Bigfoot body I painted and mentioned to you. The chassis might be wrong and the props might be from a different era but if you want to make the Bigfoots a pack and include my paint, message me.

steiale    364
8 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

MOD is on a J&B

And that J&B was a former Stinger chassis right?

leggster    55
9 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

wtf.

I made the paint for the long jump truck on my desktop if ya want it.. If so it'll take me a while to get it

Greeny    108

@rockgod88 

Hey man, don't throw in the towel so quick. Just take a break from the game for awhile. 

Also, watch and learn from the SM veterans, like Edy. He is quite open about unfinished projects that will never be completed, because he was not satisfied with them.

Doesn't seem to bother him, just moves on to what he REALLY wants to be doing. Whether it's life-related or SM-related.

I suggest you disappear for a bit and take some time to do NON-SM activities that make you happy.

Even the most talented folks around here take long hiatus or they're gone altogether.

Just do what makes ya happy!

Back on topic now.

Warwizard    59
1 hour ago, Greeny said:

@rockgod88 

Hey man, don't throw in the towel so quick. Just take a break from the game for awhile. 

Also, watch and learn from the SM veterans, like Edy. He is quite open about unfinished projects that will never be completed, because he was not satisfied with them.

Doesn't seem to bother him, just moves on to what he REALLY wants to be doing. Whether it's life-related or SM-related.

I suggest you disappear for a bit and take some time to do NON-SM activities that make you happy.

Even the most talented folks around here take long hiatus or they're gone altogether.

Just do what makes ya happy!

Back on topic now.

Coming from someone whos taken a 2-3 year hiatus, theres no better way of saying that