Sim Monsters
Swegliner849

Show Your Projects Chapter 58

3 hours ago, PaukenDigger said:

Teammate Stinger is hear now

Been a whiles since I've snooped around here, but the only thing I would critique is the planetaries. Zane runs "pie-pan style" Pettibones on his trucks. 

erhminer    161
4 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

@Chris B its almost done a few adjustments left ;) Chazzy killed it on the paint! 

Its about to get creamy boys! It looks amazing!

iZonarYT    567
6 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

@Chris B its almost done a few adjustments left ;) Chazzy killed it on the paint! 

*pics*

I hope those few adjustments are including the correct shock body model, RKM trucks dont run those shocks. But other wise, looks decent

maxdman    1,402

Love the independent trucks.  Great work everyone!

Strome    40
1 hour ago, Swegliner849 said:

Here is the full reveal of this, turned out pretty good. This is the red pickup body in nowadays Dennis Anderson's chassis (gd #30). Pretty fun truck to drive in the mud and in the monster truck/jam tracks. Will definetly use this in some leagues or fun runs. Also thanks to @Chazzymp for helping me with the muddy stuff

The clean/shiny version (includes a flagless truck too)

And here is an edit i made, turned out better than i thought

beautiful. legit beautiful. 

RORMADNESS    9
On 7/20/2017 at 10:54 PM, Chris B said:

*World finals 18 sexiness*

I have a good suggestion for a possible racing encore track that will be amazing if you did it: For the track you should have 2D low detail sprites of the trucks around the track. This would take much longer to do since it would delay it but I think that would look really cool. Pic for reference. They wouldn't be 1080P 4K but just low poly sprites to cut on lag. Pic for reference.

1dj6a64bobzoy5gzg.jpg