Jump to content
Sim Monsters
Swegliner849

Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Recommended Posts

ChaoticMayhem    115

I've decided to also work on stuff in BeamNG Drive...

Since the Revamped CRD Monster Truck was released I've been working on a custom Monster Energy Trophy Truck Style Body. Anything to improve/add or change?

tKWcz3c.jpg

 

JCGMErp.jpg

NIOLWw1.png

May ask the creator of the CRD Pack to include this skin if I can :):)

 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nks1996    95
16 hours ago, P3ForLife said:
 

Would you mind if i saved these pics for reference for future projects?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3ForLife    64
54 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

Would you mind if i saved these pics for reference for future projects?

 

Nah do your thing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

I've decided to also work on stuff in BeamNG Drive...

Since the Revamped CRD Monster Truck was released I've been working on a custom Monster Energy Trophy Truck Style Body. Anything to improve/add or change?

 

 

 

 

May ask the creator of the CRD Pack to include this skin if I can get enough upvotes :):)

 

I love Monster Energy But I love Max D Grave Digger And Son Uva Digger But I Think That Looks Awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

so youve seen some of my stuff 

 

personally because there are so many trophy trucks on BeamNG, I would have gone with a different body, but absolutely great work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordFrosting    111
19 minutes ago, xNITROxBUNNYx said:

personally because there are so many trophy trucks on BeamNG, I would have gone with a different body, but absolutely great work!

That's because the Raptor body is the only available body atm.

Also this is really an RoR SYP, I made a Beam screenie thread an while back, that would prolly be more appropriate for there

looks good though 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elias    162

still a wip 

i know the rounding cars look bad because of the white line but it doesnt its not that noticeable when your just racing 

It will look 100% better then this when i finish 

LosLSYk.jpg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warwizard    59
8 hours ago, Elias said:

still a wip 

i know the rounding cars look bad because of the white line but it doesnt its not that noticeable when your just racing 

It will look 100% better then this when i finish 

*Pic*

Sorry to be stupid or anything, but is that WF15? I'm not sure.

Edited by Warwizard
Oops no its not. Kinda wish it was, but i love that project regardless. It looks sick so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChaoticMayhem    115
9 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

That's because the Raptor body is the only available body atm.

Also this is really an RoR SYP, I made a Beam screenie thread an while back, that would prolly be more appropriate for there

looks good though 

 

Are you talking about my post? or someone else's? I don't see any other posts for BeamNG :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordFrosting    111
25 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Are you talking about my post? or someone else's? I don't see any other posts for BeamNG :)

Your post, it's under the gaming section

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elias    162
1 hour ago, Warwizard said:

Sorry to be stupid or anything, but is that WF15? I'm not sure.

wanted it to look alittle 2014 im not good with sculpting on blender so thats why it looks bland but the freestyle will look better, also after i posted this i made it look alot better and less boring 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elias    162

sorry for kinda double posting but made some progress and wanted to show it since the last one wasnt that great just update the lines and props 

LO5zS4L.png

i know one of the trailers are inside of another 

411sAlW.pngif somebody can help me make a plane uncollidable for the freestyle version please pm me

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erhminer    162
19 hours ago, Elias said:

sorry for kinda double posting but made some progress and wanted to show it since the last one wasnt that great just update the lines and props 

 

i know one of the trailers are inside of another 

somebody can help me make a plane uncollidable for the freestyle version please pm me

PM me also its a stupid request/criticism but I would strongly recommend using a higher texture ground if don't know how ask me in the PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leggster    53
2 hours ago, erhminer said:

PM me also its a stupid request/criticism but I would strongly recommend using a higher texture ground if don't know how ask me in the PM

This thread might have something in it but I doubt it... Anyways there are textures in it so I figured it would help out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×