Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

7 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Thanks. i'll make sure to check it out. How do I make it to where the lexan isn't white? This is my first truck I've ever modified with blender whatsoever.

check out the .material file maybe there could be a error in there or maybe check the truck file under manged materials 

What is the point of lining up stuff ingame when you are just going to make them "breakable" (which is BS, all you are doing is allowing the beams to deform) and all of the parts are just gonna go wherever they want based on forset node numbers...

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

What is the point of lining up stuff ingame when you are just going to make them "breakable" (which is BS, all you are doing is allowing the beams to deform) and all of the parts are just gonna go wherever they want based on forset node numbers...

Realism

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Warwizard said:

Realism

My bad, didnt realize realism meant shock bodies floating in mid air, tires that have been sheered clean off still having power or de-formed bodies sticking to tires. You keep doing you though.

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, Warwizard said:

Realism

I believe what @Outlawed is trying to say, is that making "Breakables" isn't actually realistic and doesn't work well, is buggy, and generally stupid. It's basically the reason why they never took off amongst the older truck makers. They focused on the stuff that made competition and the product we use better. Rather than this stuff, its a waste of time, and doesn't make anything better.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, iZonarYT said:

I believe what @Outlawed is trying to say, is that making "Breakables" isn't actually realistic and doesn't work well, is buggy, and generally stupid. It's basically the reason why they never took off amongst the older truck makers. They focused on the stuff that made competition and the product we use better. Rather than this stuff, its a waste of time, and doesn't make anything better.

eh its fun to use them. Like idk it seems more realistic to me

• Upvote 1