Sim Monsters
Swegliner849

Show Your Projects Chapter 58

8 hours ago, xNITROxBUNNYx said:

All I have to say is: for the love of god make the front of the big air ramp crossthreadable on the sides instead of insta backflip.... idk if it was you who made foxboro but it the sides on ALL the big air ramp fronts need to be crossthreadable... not a near 90 degree side......... no straight up and down jump, a crossthread with air...

I'm not trying to be an ass or make enemies, just pointing out my reasons behind what I do.  If you would like content to be different than what has been made by any content creator, feel free to try things yourself.  There is a great tutorial and software section on this site, and by browsing youtube you can find a few different tutorials on creating content for this game.  It will be difficult at first, but practice makes perfect.  I started with sketchup over 4 years ago, then moved to blender, and I was terrible at both.  Everyone starts somewhere, but it takes time and patience to become a proficient content creator.  Don't let my aggressive comments deter you from this site or learning how to create content.  I feel like this site is dying and we need up and coming content creators to keep pushing this game in the right direction.

1 hour ago, Pink Guy said:

The comeback is so beautiful! Your summer stadium tracks are beyond astounding right now, and heaven knows how giddy I'd be if Nashville is in the cards for next. 

Sorry no Nashville coming out from me!  I only did East Rutherford because the stadium model was already there, all I had to do was retexture it, and make slight modifications to the foxborough ramps to be accurate to East Rutherford.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, maxdman said:

I'm not trying to be an ass or make enemies, just pointing out my reasons behind what I do.  If you would like content to be different than what has been made by any content creator, feel free to try things yourself.  There is a great tutorial and software section on this site, and by browsing youtube you can find a few different tutorials on creating content for this game.  It will be difficult at first, but practice makes perfect.  I started with sketchup over 4 years ago, then moved to blender, and I was terrible at both.  Everyone starts somewhere, but it takes time and patience to become a proficient content creator.  Don't let my aggressive comments deter you from this site or learning how to create content.  I feel like this site is dying and we need up and coming content creators to keep pushing this game in the right direction.

Sorry no Nashville coming out from me!  I only did East Rutherford because the stadium model was already there, all I had to do was retexture it, and make slight modifications to the foxborough ramps to be accurate to East Rutherford.

Understandable! I know how much of a pain in the arse making a whole new stadium model (especially at the level of detail you're associated with) can be

This is pending, hopefully you all enjoy it. Wonder what it could be? hahafunny.png

• Upvote 3

kLGpn1f.jpg

@GDFAN14 Oh boy another truck(s?) in pending...I wonder what this one is? I actually don't remember what truck this after someone had me delete it.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

@GDFAN14 Oh boy another truck(s?) in pending...I wonder what this one is? I actually don't remember what truck this after someone had me delete it.

is that red on the bottom, is that on the truck or did you put that there?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

mutant coty and leduc?

21 hours ago, ABC MAN26 said:

is that red on the bottom, is that on the truck or did you put that there?

Its not apart of the truck, I wanted to do it for the lols but no one would get the joke. @GDFAN14 should be releasing the truck sometime this weekend though.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, vegasfest said:

i think we need new bigfoots and maybe some breakables

I think you need to start learning how to make your own content instead of telling us to make it. 

• Upvote 3

On 6/25/2017 at 2:57 PM, ChaoticMayhem said:

lol maybe fudge? sounds dumb tho. 

Anyways, more progress. Finally figured out how to texture the inside of the body so it's not see through body from the inside thanks to @Swegliner849. Thanks!

And yes, I'm aware that one half of the truck is lighter than the others. Textures are hating me today...

Yo Vegasfest, are you blind or what? Breakables are in progress rn. Any suggestions of trucks that I should make breakable would help with the pack.

screenshot_20.png

screenshot_21.png

screenshot_22.png

Image result for gif chess fail

• Upvote 12