Sim Monsters
Chazzymp

Show Your Projects Chapter 59

cp2013    117

ok time to be different, preview time! 

Should be up soon (added shine and a possible flag since this)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

P0Vi5Ip.png

oaC8Fvl.png

7US6FJ0.png

Been a while since Pablo Huffakers Grave Digger 28 was updated, so today I started building this, Built off of Ferns from 2015, still needs minor adjustments and a header change from Zoomies to FELD Collectors.

• Upvote 2

steiale    364
6 hours ago, Jackson B (SUDfan31) said:

Been a while since Pablo Huffakers Grave Digger 28 was updated, so today I started building this, Built off of Ferns from 2015, still needs minor adjustments and a header change from Zoomies to FELD Collectors.

You will also need to change the shock shafts to the ones with a coil on the bottom like the ones off of Digger #31. Also Pablo's body has a different shape and size to it. The front flip is more slanted downward on his. I think that would take some blender modeling work, and I'm not sure how familiar you are with that, but you'd knock this one out of the park if you were able to do that. 

fernBurn    1,687

Also runs a different type of rim. Similar to the one Big Kahuna runs. Your green is also very light

Suppose to be like this

GD%20Fly.jpg

ABgamerX    33
16 hours ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

The Taurus team tank Full Metal Jacket

Awesome Pic

Sexy Pic

Amazing Pic

Fantastic Pic

Dude that looks awesome! We don't really see that many other tanks here on Sim Monsters, great work! :)

Outlawed    6,340
7 hours ago, MarcosCManny said:

Suppose to be like this

GD%20Fly.jpg

that is just the lighting making it look like that. if you look at the beadlock color in the photo you can see it is the same color as the frame where as your ingame photos show it being brighter.;)

3 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Dude that looks awesome! We don't really see that many other tanks here on Sim Monsters, great work! :)

I have about 8 tanks done I just need somebody that can figure out the nodes to make them handle better They are a bit to heavy and i can't get them to shift into second . they all so die out every time you try to go from 1rst to neutral or neutral to  reverse or vice versa The tanks were pretty quick back in the day I wish i could get them to handle like the trucks or close to it They drive like KaKa

I whipped this up in about 3 hours. Had to fix it a bit to make it look like this. PM me for the paint cuz I'm practically Santa Claus. yeye (Also I stuck the paint onto a World Finals 17 Military truck for those wondering.)

screenshot_2017-06-22_21-18-23_1.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2