Sim Monsters
Chazzymp

Show Your Projects Chapter 59

1 hour ago, Wizeguy said:

Heres an actual truck. the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards. i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards. And yes, i did use the El toro loco crd from the v4 pack.

2 hours ago, Wizeguy said:

Heres an actual truck. the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards. i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards. And yes, i did use the El toro loco crd from the v4 pack.

On a more serious note the truck looks absolutely horrendous and the name is just as stupid as the truck looks, "White and Backwards", Sounds like the name of an adult film. But since this appears to be your first attempt at a truck take advice from past projects from others to become s better truck maker. Good attempt though? You'll only get better, unless your Garett Hanson 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Jackattack29 said:

On a more serious note the truck looks absolutely horrendous and the name is just as stupid as the truck looks, "White and Backwards", Sounds like the name of an adult film. But since this appears to be your first attempt at a truck take advice from past projects from others to become s better truck maker. Good attempt though? You'll only get better, unless your Garett Hanson 

Savage XD

9 hours ago, Wizeguy said:

the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards.

i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards.

i can't really say anything because i don't create content, but why would you not try to fix the chassis and all the other stuff that's wrong?

second off, why did you post this?

and about someone teaching you how to texture the body, there's a tutorial on the site on how to texture bodies, i believe.

7 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

You'll only get better, unless your Garett Hanson 

inb4 flame war occurs on syp

(lets see if it actually happens this time. last time i said it, it never happened)

11 hours ago, Wizeguy said:

0-94864200-1326753103-leitor.gif

Ok, it looks "ok" for your first attempt, there is a lot of tutorials in the tutorial section, take a look there and you can fix those things. But seriously please dont "ignore" or "dont take the advice". You can improve and create good stuff. Por favor dont be what GH was...

• Upvote 1

RoR_2017-08-19_12-10-21-531.png

Ok minus all the "Backwards Bob V4 Custom" roasting, Trying to get 2017 Jesters gems/Diamonds in the works. Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

I see That St Louis 2016 is in the background I think that's going to be in Chris b's track Pack In 2 Weeks

No, actually that track was created by Aaron Lurie, and we simply just converted it from BeamNG (where it was released). The only thing I did was convert the files into Rigs of Rods. The track will not be "released" from me because it is not mine and currently is for personal use.

1 hour ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

I see That St Louis 2016 is in the background I think that's going to be in Chris b's track Pack In 2 Weeks

You can just converted from BeamNG to ROR its pretty simple 

Just now, MoreMonsterJam said:

You can just converted from BeamNG to ROR its pretty simple 

Is there a forum on how to do that. I want to convert Washington 2016 (beamng center) into ROR since my computer hates Beamng.