Sim Monsters
Chazzymp

Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Just now, Chazzymp said:

Recently came back to a project I was working on with @Zman5499. What do you guys think of the paint so far?

other than the paint being pixelaled but it looks good so far.

Chazzymp    272
1 minute ago, Garrett Hanson said:

other than the paint being pixelaled but it looks good so far.

I think thats just the screenshot, but I'll look into that.

Outlawed    6,340
4 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

I think thats just the screenshot, but I'll look into that.

might want to set your screenshots to png, better quality

Zman5499    18
5 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

Recently came back to a project I was working on with @Zman5499. What do you guys think of the paint so far?

im going to have to fix that because of the fuel cell sticking out of the back of the body

Pink Guy    1,519

Also I'd change the body a bit, mainly on the front grille. Otherwise looks ace!

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Currently on wrong base body and needs some refining.

Please send that to me when you're finished! I've been working on a Pezo pack revamp and that would fit the project 110%.

Looks astounding!

Alan E.    325
18 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Currently on wrong base body and needs some refining.

Could you send that to me also when it's done. Also if the Mutt Bodies are done I'm planning to revamp MM Brown and Dalmatian. I also could use the MP Meents Body

Joey B.    32
On 7/24/2017 at 11:03 PM, leggster said:

This is going to take a while... Planning on making a pack from 2007-present, but can't seem to find a 2002 f150 body. This is the "pre politics" version of the truck, and am till debating whether or not i'm going to make a "slinger" version of the truck.

You're triggering FELD with it having "gun" on the truck. Shame on you. jk dont hurt me

Truck looks good.

ChaoticMayhem    115
20 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

I think that you should have kept working on with me but instead you just stopped messaging me on discord. I still have the chassis ready and waiting but apparently you don't need help. Other than that, great job on the paint.

ABgamerX    33
23 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

It looks pretty good, one thing I'd suggest doing is moving the sway bars on the front shocks. They're supposed to be in the front of the truck, not behind the front shocks (If that makes any sense). Here's a picture for reference: Anaheim_022517_EvanPosocco-5507.jpg