Sim Monsters
Chazzymp

Show Your Projects Chapter 59

erhminer    160
13 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

I'm currently working on Indianapolis 2017 and I'm trying to figure out how to make the track hit able and not go threw i

Looks kinda like a odd scale? Or is that just blender being blender.

Warwizard    59

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Jong said:

@deadgod88 permission for re-release?
tank u

I'm not sure why, but its kinda nice to see people experimenting with flexbodies and detacher groups to make breakables. All these recent breakables look awesome!

Chazzymp    268

RoR_2017-08-26_11-38-39-873.png

RoR_2017-08-26_11-39-47-294.png

RoR_2017-08-26_11-41-20-252.pngT

Went back and fixed up Jester( added darker-ish color of green, and some small fixes.) Also working on both paints of Crude Behavior but...only have old v4 version of body rip(Pls ignore truck props on it, I did this to test paint not the truck.) Also wondering, has anyone made a 1955 Chevy body blend? It'd really help.

• Upvote 4

fernBurn    1,681
On 8/24/2017 at 8:18 PM, Chris B said:

Also, I KNOW yalls wanna some of that WF...

Don't expect the WF to be done for a looooooooonnnnnnngggggggggg time. I'm going hard af on it lol

I am really glad you got a computer.

That custom track looks absolutely wicked man.

As far the World Finals...looking superb so far. Just a couple words to hopefully help you or give you more idea of how to make the track better.

1. Try to make the stadium and track as scale to the truck as you can. Meaning, try to have the same floor space as the real life track. Aim to to hit a jump in game and have it land in roughly the same area as a real truck would land off the same jump....if that makes sense.

2. If you can figure out how (i believe Klayton had got this to work) try to have the stadium lights actually work so that the sky could resemble night time..........lowkey kinda over freestyling at 2:00pm

Great work Chris!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Chris B    1,036
2 hours ago, fernBurn said:

1. Try to make the stadium and track as scale to the truck as you can. Meaning, try to have the same floor space as the real life track. Aim to to hit a jump in game and have it land in roughly the same area as a real truck would land off the same jump....if that makes sense.

Yeah, Ill probably end up exporting it like 4-5 times to adjust the ramps and stuff

2 hours ago, fernBurn said:

2. If you can figure out how (i believe Klayton had got this to work) try to have the stadium lights actually work so that the sky could resemble night time..........lowkey kinda over freestyling at 2:00pm

I'm pretty sure I can get that to work by putting a code in the material file. I'll just need to expirement with some already used on trucks and make them work on the track.

3 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

A little more progress on Iron Out law. Im also fixing rims had no time  recently.

The top 4-links are still out of place. Otherwise looks good.

nks1996    94

alright everyone is posting project updates might as well throw my hat in the ring ive been super busy on indie jam 2017 mainly trying to crank out details for the track like a ticket booth/entrance/parking signs/new fencing around the entire map a super detailed it area also some details for back by the trailers just making this track as amazing as i can also that parking lot aint staying empty long ;-).some things still need done and added and ill finish it soon its just that my work might slow down over the next month cause im finishing up my ged classes and ive got alot of work to do around my house but hopfully when im back to making content ill have a  be back  with a new desktop computer so things are gonna be fun with the projects coming up 

INDIE_JAM_2017.jpgindie_jam_tents.jpgindiejamticket_booth.jpgpit_cart.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

steiale    364
7 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

A little more progress on Iron Out law. Im also fixing rims had no time  recently.

Just a heads up, Iron Outlaw runs a double front swaybar

Outlawed    6,337

not going to get that without adding the node/beams to use as prop placement references