Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

Wow. For the past year I for sure thought we wouldn't get back to the quality of trucks we had a few years back, but this is the first time in a year that I actually went through every page in SYP. Just incredible progression. Well done everyone. Really showing the quality we have as a community to out do many others. I don't think I ever seen such smooth paints before in a such a constant manner from different users. I'm just amazed! 

• Upvote 10

On 9/10/2017 at 0:49 AM, Chazzymp said:

*PC Gunslinger*

Hey that's the truck I made a while back! I'd recommend using the newer trophy body. If that body is fused to the chassis, I could probably dig through my old files and find the chassis without the body. ... Or it could just be re-made entirely because mine is old and bad. Either way keep up the good work dude.

NGCjvHP.png

N8nsmh4.png

So the other day an attempt at the 2017 Jester was uploaded by somebody, it was made from Blaises from last year. I got the uploaded one and i can say what i did makes it look a lot better, updated the paint to the current green the truck runs, put the Starr Creations logo on the hood, made the beadlock, swaybar and 4link Bar colors correct and added the flag he started running this year.

• Upvote 2