Chazzymp

Show Your Projects Chapter 59

fernBurn    1,687

lol. i was gonna come in here and say "inb4 crappy inaccurate 2018 trucks"

but it looks like my plans were foiled.

not saying that your beta is crappy, but just....... inb4crappytrucks

12 hours ago, nks1996 said:

whiplash beta so far will tweak when truck debute's whiplash_beta.jpg

Nathan the trucks just got announced jeez dude plus dident you just start on a.. wait never mind dont wanna spoil it

Mr. Beardman    790
13 hours ago, nks1996 said:

whiplash beta so far will tweak when truck debute's 

tbh you really don't need to do that since i have a newer willys body you can use, but you definitely wanna wait until pics of the actual truck get posted; take your time and make it as close to perfect as possible. Many others have rushed to be the first to make something and the results have been less than stellar, don't make the same mistake mi amigo.

• Upvote 5

P3ForLife    64

Looking for someone to help me get this in game. the paint isnt Beautiful and this is a 1pt track (racing/freestyle in a single .trrn file) but everything is already joined. Im not looking for any changes to be done, just to get it in game. Please PM me if you're interested. Thank you. (Yes @deadgod88 its 2 49 this time)

NyYSkNS.png

Edit: Heres some more pics

5ekHHIr.png

MAtnqF2.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

steiale    364
14 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Looking for someone to help me get this in game. the paint isnt Beautiful and this is a 1pt track (racing/freestyle in a single .trrn file) but everything is already joined. Im not looking for any changes to be done, just to get it in game. Please PM me if you're interested. Thank you. (Yes @deadgod88 its 2 49 this time)

Looks like a really nice track. Not sure if this is for SMRA, but I love the colors. My only suggestion is to change tarp colors. Sorry I can directly help you out, but I just wanted to give my thoughts on this awesome piece!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Edit: Heres some more pics

Dirt looks pretty low res, I'd find a bigger texture. Otherwise looks amazing my dude!

• Like 1