Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

8 hours ago, Jackson B (SUDfan31) said:

Kayla Blood's El Toro Loco from this year. Couldnt quite get the rim color right, it's a bit pinkish. 

You could also just pull other El Toro rims. Also the accents on the shock towers need to be yellow.

45 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Aww man, this kid's back...

Reviving some old faves:

A couple newer ones:

And something I call "Rantru" cuz its based off a random truck I passed on the street:

Heartbeat HAS to be a Chevy. It would be kinda weird if it said," Chevy: The Heartbeat of America" on a Ford.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CIDRA racer said:

*begins to develop forest whitaker eye^

the paint job on heartbeat looks good, BUT i may be inclined to strangle someone if it is not put on a chevy body :)

4 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Heartbeat HAS to be a Chevy. It would be kinda weird if it said," Chevy: The Heartbeat of America" on a Ford.

Ohp lol didnt know the history (or full name) of the truck, just liked the look n wanted an "updated" version! Ill get right on that

Its Finally happening *WIP*  Just a repli-custom because theres no way i could personally make this exact but yea

Will be releasing at some point

EEPH7S6.png

s8yvfZG.png

1HGEYSU.png

Im gunna fix the shock clipping, paint errors or pieces that got cut off, and will be putting gd7rims on it. Everything else is pretty much just how i, personally, need it to be.

edit:

TIS DONE

hYTLTyB.png

a7VPZMp.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6