Jump to content
Sim Monsters
Chazzymp

Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Recommended Posts

so ive made a lot of progress on indie jam 2017 track is turning into a long sweepeng oppisite way chicago-ish styleracing and its got some crazy jump ideas gonna pull a throwdown and some where there will be a huge mt pleasent style launch ramp for nothing but huge jim koehler hang time also if anyone can guess with is phrase will mean for part of the track ill let you chose an obstacle to go on the track "the track will be out of this world lit". and ill give you one visual hint.indie_jam_freestyle_secret.jpg

indie_jam_2017_racing_2.jpgindie_jam_2017_racing.jpgindie_jam_2017_racing_4.jpgindie_jam_2017_racing_3.jpg

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Andrew said:

adding some paint still wip

Wait. Does this mean we are getting a big cat pack. Or just predator. Cause I could use that pack for a truck I need to make on the cat body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, erhminer said:

Something I've been working on I know its meh but still fun to drive on. -- Release coming soon!

Instead of something being "meh" and releasing it , I recommend working on it to be the best it can be. Releasing a fully finished product will gain a lot more for you than that average project. It may take longer but it is sure worth the work. Just my two cents.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

big fan of simple bold color schemes, less is more!

I am the same way, but I feel like it relies on having a stout logo to bring the attention to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, monsterjam16' said:

Instead of something being "meh" and releasing it , I recommend working on it to be the best it can be. Releasing a fully finished product will gain a lot more for you than that average project. It may take longer but it is sure worth the work. Just my two cents.

ye i am I just kinda rush posted this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, erhminer said:

Something I've been working on I know its meh but still fun to drive on. -- Release coming soon!

Not sure if you're going for a replica or not, but this looks very similar to the Reno track from this year. Add the tires and telephone poles in the bigger dirt pad and you'd be very close to the real thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, steiale said:

Not sure if you're going for a replica or not, but this looks very similar to the Reno track from this year. Add the tires and telephone poles in the bigger dirt pad and you'd be very close to the real thing. 

I am working on that! Also getting a better track paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to do firewalls and windshield and then Gun Slinger number 1 is done.. Should be able to just repaint the body for the other 2 versions and then either find someone to paint the 2013-present version of it or spend months doing it

lkO8pwf.png

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leggster said:

Have to do firewalls and windshield and then Gun Slinger number 1 is done.. Should be able to just repaint the body for the other 2 versions and then either find someone to paint the 2013-present version of it or spend months doing it

 

I think there are 4 different paints on that body. The one you have right there, one with a mega power logo on the hood, one with a gun slinger face on the hood with darker red paint and the last one on that body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×