Come Play in the DiRT!

Oggy

Picked up DiRT 3 on launch day a minute after blockbuster opened. Been playing it ever since. My candidate for the GREATEST RACING GAME EVER TO HIT A HOME CONSOLE.

Don't listen to the trolls on other forums, the game is virtually flawless. Even the gymkhana mode, which is being universally poo-canned by the hardcore rally fans, isn't all that bad of a mode, heck, I actually really enjoy it.

You owe it to yourself to rent it. Everything that you didn't like in DiRT 2 has been fixed. Online is a blast. I didn't even think a game could look this good on the 360. Just WOW!

Currently #6 on THIS gymkhana track. Top 10 times/scores on pretty much every other track. Had a few world records on some RallyX tracks on launch day. When you set a World Record, there's a tone that plays, and in the top by your lap time, it says WR in a gold box.

1001389r.jpg

And I feel bad about giving away my keys to success, but here goes. This is the setup I've been running since DiRT 2's launch, and it converted flawlessly into DiRT 3 (setup screen is the same in D3 as it in in D2). I like my cars as loose as possible, so make sure you adjust to accomodate your driving style.

1001390u.jpg

Someones jealous of me being 4th best in the world...add me on Live oggy..GT Jrtec13 run some Gymkhana some time.

Adding you right now... You work tomorrow (Saturday)?