Sim Monsters
MoreMonsterJam

Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

Hate that song... Coming from a Knucklehead fan, if it replaces Knucklehead I will be so sad. Also, hi Levi!

Use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row. Also, please save back and forths for PMs.

Actually, Red Baron is on Outlaws chassis. I doubt Iron Outlaw is going anywhere considering the constant juggle of names in Cretens Camp, my guess would be theyre just changing it all up to be different for Cretens shows. Iron Outlaw and the 2nd body will be whats run for first quarter, I dont see Feld allowing Jekyll and Hyde in MJ and Red Baron wont be run in MJ cuz its a Chris Arel deal. EDIT: Just looked on both pics, Jekyll and Hyde is definetly on the CRD Bounty Hunter frame. Like I said, Iron Outlaw name probably isnt going anywhere, just changing it up for some of cretens shows he promotes and probably wanted something new for his shows he did last year.

Garner I feel next season will be dangerous. He's got a great piece (basically on par with any FELD truck or damn close) and isn't afraid to go for it

• Upvote 1

Absolutely. At this point it's clear that he's one of this year's most improved drivers, and he proved it tonight in Houston.