Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

Was at last night's Julian show.  Very solid.  Matt in Jester got wheelies and freestyle, while Bad Company got racing.   Lots of strong efforts in wheelies (Reckless Driving getting stuck vertically, Jester's slap wheelies, etc.)  Racing was solid.  Finals had to be rerun as the first them they ran it, both Ice Cream Man and Bad Company DQ'd.  Freestyle was good.  Going back tonight.

21 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

Truck about a song named after a character with a split personality... yet they don't do a different design for each side of the truck?

Thats Possible, THERE was however a book originally written in the 1800's about Jekyll & Hyde which is where the song came from. There was also a musical so it may have derived from any of these

53 minutes ago, Irishbulldog422 said:

Thats Possible, THERE was however a book originally written in the 1800's about Jekyll & Hyde which is where the song came from. There was also a musical so it may have derived from any of these

Yeah, what I'm saying is even though the truck is obviously a part of the Creten's sponsorship deal with FFDP, any reference of the character's Jekyll and Hyde are referring to the Novel, and the split characters that are both the same person. That's why I think not doing a different design on each side is a missed opportunity.

47 minutes ago, NavySonicShell said:

Yeah, what I'm saying is even though the truck is obviously a part of the Creten's sponsorship deal with FFDP, any reference of the character's Jekyll and Hyde are referring to the Novel, and the split characters that are both the same person. That's why I think not doing a different design on each side is a missed opportunity.

Definatly agreed, It would be cool to see someone make a custom of sorts like that 

So apparently there's a show happening tonight and tomorrow at the BMO Harris Bank Center in Rockford, IL, which is kinda close to where I live at, but sadly I'm unable to see it. I at least got to meet the driver for Grave Digger #31, which is Brandon Vinson, since he had the truck parked for display over at the Metro PCS store just a few minutes away from my home in Loves Park. Thankfully I got an autograph from him and asked him a few questions, and apparently he actually plays Rigs of Rods, which took me by surprise. As for the other drivers for the event there, Monster Jam's site provided this: " Master of Disaster driven by Paul Strong, Max-D driven by Jared Eichelberger, Mutant driven by Steven Sims, Rage driven by Cory Rummell, Stinger driven by Zane Rettew, Wrecking Crew driven by Mike Thompson."