Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

48 minutes ago, ShawnVallance said:

So apparently there's a show happening tonight and tomorrow at the BMO Harris Bank Center in Rockford, IL, which is kinda close to where I live at, but sadly I'm unable to see it. I at least got to meet the driver for Grave Digger #31, which is Brandon Vinson, since he had the truck parked for display over at the Metro PCS store just a few minutes away from my home in Loves Park. Thankfully I got an autograph from him and asked him a few questions, and apparently he actually plays Rigs of Rods, which took me by surprise. As for the other drivers for the event there, Monster Jam's site provided this: " Master of Disaster driven by Paul Strong, Max-D driven by Jared Eichelberger, Mutant driven by Steven Sims, Rage driven by Cory Rummell, Stinger driven by Zane Rettew, Wrecking Crew driven by Mike Thompson. "

So this is Brandon’s first show driving Digger I believe?

It's just a shame the BMO Harris Bank Center isn't big, I mean, seriously...

nzS7TCt.jpg

nlEPPUP.jpg

That's it. That's all they have to work with.

Edited by ShawnVallance
Pics were taken via Puush while screencapping the Facebook live video that the BMO Harris Bank Center posted on their page.

23435021_1977522929200395_19940431312138

Mike Welch and his friends have been busting their butts to finish up a new Monster Mash in time for the International Monster Truck Hall Of Fame Ceremony this weekend, and the good news is that he and his guys pulled it off; the bad news is that the trailer they were gonna use to haul the truck to Indiana is too small and they don't have time to find a different one. So unfortunately the debut of the new Monster Mash is on hold for a little bit. The chassis is a former Flame Motorsports modified 2nd gen PEI, the body is a real all metal 1960 Ford F-100, and the suspension setup is very unique. It uses nitrogen shocks, airbags, and leaf springs and will have around 26 inches of travel on all 4 corners from what I read. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this thing performs at it's first show

23435121_1701158843247716_5373923571024823319199_1701158876581046_89116034032882
23473120_1701158903247710_6012454282519123316657_1701158936581040_31895699009889

Brand new paint scheme for Outback Thunda, and per the post from Monster Truck Promotions Australia the new look is about 75% finished. They also mentioned that their entire fleet of trucks are getting updated looks as they head into a show this weekend, I'll keep an eye out for pics and video from the show; oh, and this new look is all airbrushed too.

On 11/9/2017 at 3:35 AM, Mr. Beardman said:

Brand new paint scheme for Outback Thunda, and per the post from Monster Truck Promotions Australia the new look is about 75% finished. They also mentioned that their entire fleet of trucks are getting updated looks as they head into a show this weekend, I'll keep an eye out for pics and video from the show; oh, and this new look is all airbrushed too.

That chassis looks familiar...

6 minutes ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

i dont know why people now a days hate Monster jam like dang I like the dirt ramps and the new trucks 

just imagine how boring it would be with trucks that are capable of doing anything just crushing cars like why do people hate dirt tracks like dang

wut

40 minutes ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

i dont know why people now a days hate Monster jam like dang I like the dirt ramps and the new trucks 

just imagine how boring it would be with trucks that are capable of doing anything just crushing cars like why do people hate dirt tracks like dang

last time I checked we weren't running leaf spring trucks, not only that it's kinda what a monster truck is entitled to do, they are suppose to crush cars for peoples entertainment. MTT seems to be doing well with them.

1 hour ago, cp2013 said:

last time I checked we weren't running leaf spring trucks, not only that it's kinda what a monster truck is entitled to do, they are suppose to crush cars for peoples entertainment. MTT seems to be doing well with them.

I dont findt MTs crushing cars entertaining anymore (my opinion)