Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

*scrambles to find missing downvote button because someone doesn't like crush cars*

In other news, Taurus (3?) looks absolutely incredible, great find by Mike and an even better restoration. It's extra amazing to me that they used parts from the other Taurus trucks, making it that much more special.

• Upvote 1

You know I really hope Monster Jam just sticks with crush cars no dirt at all and we will see how repetitive and boring it will be look at sunrise and halifax they just get cars 

I like tracks from like 2009 and up

but then when people say and im talking mostly about does instagram kids, when they say "we need more tracks like from the 90's or early 2000's"

no, no we dont but of course thats my opinion. It would be a waste for FELD spending money on trucks that can jump so high and land without a wheel breaking of to often and then they just come back to tracks from the 90's like no

18 minutes ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

You know I really hope Monster Jam just sticks with crush cars no dirt at all and we will see how repetitive and boring it will be look at sunrise and halifax they just get cars 

I like tracks from like 2009 and up

but then when people say and im talking mostly about does instagram kids, when they say "we need more tracks like from the 90's or early 2000's"

no, no we dont but of course thats my opinion. It would be a waste for FELD spending money on trucks that can jump so high and land without a wheel breaking of to often and then they just come back to tracks from the 90's like no

This thread is where we talk about what's happening with the upcoming 2018 season, not your opinons on crush cars. Look through the threads. I'm pretty sure there's already a track discussion thread. And if there isn't, and you still feel the need to rant about cars, feel free to make your own. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, steiale said:

This thread is where we talk about what's happening with the upcoming 2018 season, not your opinons on crush cars. Look through the threads. I'm pretty sure there's already a track discussion thread. And if there isn't, and you still feel the need to rant about cars, feel free to make your own. 

What if im talking about the future tracks for the 2018 season heh? jk ight

Yeah its Taurus #3. Was the original Storm Damage then Hurricane Force and then sat for a long time, then I believe Mente sold it to Mike Harper who was going to use it as a test truck but then Mente/Vaters bought it back for the restoration. I kinda hope Vaters restoring trucks for the Hall of Fame yearly becomes a trend, because its pretty cool to see. Would like to see the original Black Stallion come back one of these days lol

2 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Yeah its Taurus #3. Was the original Storm Damage then Hurricane Force and then sat for a long time, then I believe Mente sold it to Mike Harper who was going to use it as a test truck but then Mente/Vaters bought it back for the restoration. I kinda hope Vaters restoring trucks for the Hall of Fame yearly becomes a trend, because its pretty cool to see. Would like to see the original Black Stallion come back one of these days lol

agreed! Taurus III us just awesome! 

10 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Mostly correct, but Vaters beat Mike Harper by a day or two when getting to the truck.

9 hours ago, Dexter249 said:

So, unless this has been already stated,

Mac Plecker has retired.

Ballistic and Extreme Team 4x4 are for sale.

Wouldn't be suprised if Migues picks em up'.

While any one of us Migues peeps would love to buy the team, aint none of us got the Money for that lol. Also my bad on Taurus, I thought Harper had bought it