Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

5 hours ago, Dexter249 said:

Austin Minton will be moving to the Second Bounty Hunter next season

Christian Norman will be in Iron Outlaw.

Minton Confirmed he is in the second Bounty Hunter, he also said Mikeal will be in Iron Outlaw, I believe Christian Norman left the team awhile ago. 

4 hours ago, levimadnessschones said:

Minton Confirmed he is in the second Bounty Hunter, he also said Mikeal will be in Iron Outlaw, I believe Christian Norman left the team awhile ago. 

Thats why I was curious cuz Christian quit a few months ago

wow that national anthem was beautiful ;( I love Acoustic versions of songs

also Cant wait to see her at El Paso! they put a rookie in stadiums but not Cam okay i cri.....jk i can care less

anyways anyone here know what are the FS1 tours? I noticed that one tour is stadium tour 3 so I think it wont be the same cities from this year i think it might be different cities for the FS1 tours like El Paso, Oakland, and other cities idk tho im just dumb

2 hours ago, levimadnessschones said:

Looked her up. some drivers and fans follow her. this could be the first year scooby might not be in the WF field since 2013 if im not mistaken.

Scooby was in the Main Field every year it's been in MJ. Nicole left last year, so they improvised with Brianna. Now that Brianna's moved to Whiplash, they're most likely gonna have to improvise again. Either way, the truck's gotta be in some form of Vegas comp, as technically it's sponsored.

23 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Scooby was in the Main Field every year it's been in MJ. Nicole left last year, so they improvised with Brianna. Now that Brianna's moved to Whiplash, they're most likely gonna have to improvise again. Either way, the truck's gotta be in some form of Vegas comp, as technically it's sponsored.

But see they put Brianna in the field driving Madusa the year before... not necessarily improvising since Brianna kinda became the best Scooby driver at that point