Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:34 AM, EightBitMS said:

2018 dates are on Ticketmaster.

HIGHLIGHTS:

-Way. Too. Much. Triple. Threat.

-Only 22 TOTAL stadium shows, across 11 cities (5 of those 22 shows are in Anaheim.)

-All new "Pit Party Early Access Pass". It's $50. For one extra hour. Remember when they were free?

-No Atlanta, Houston, Miami, Detroit, or San Diego. That's all that I noticed, correct me if wrong.

All in all, not what I was expecting, but I hope that the on-track action will make up for it.

#FELDBudgetCuts

Until 2019 when Atlanta will be back in the routine. I Looked for hours on end and then I came to a page that said "Monster Jam coming back to Altanta 2019" I think it was a prank or joke website but that was the only thing I could thing I could find about Monster Jam in the new stadium.

22 hours ago, red boy said:

Until 2019 when Atlanta will be back in the routine. I Looked for hours on end and then I came to a page that said "Monster Jam coming back to Altanta 2019" I think it was a prank or joke website but that was the only thing I could thing I could find about Monster Jam in the new stadium.

Theirs literally tickets for Atlanta on Monster Jam LOL 

34 minutes ago, steiale said:

Buddy Tompkins will not be returning to JR's team in 2018 per a post on his Instagram.

Everyone on Instagram is spazzing due to the comment TJ Tripp made saying "Pretty sure I had a post just like this over 4 years ago.  Don't worry he can't hold you back no more".  It may be sarcasm but all the instagram kids turned into Keemstar because of it.

1 hour ago, DrunkenGinger said:

Everyone on Instagram is spazzing due to the comment TJ Tripp made saying "Pretty sure I had a post just like this over 4 years ago.  Don't worry he can't hold you back no more".  It may be sarcasm but all the instagram kids turned into Keemstar because of it.

"LETS GET RIIIIIIIGHT INTO THE NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSS

New News involving driver changes here's a list

Trent Montgomery in Megalodon

Brad Allen in Rottweiler

Cory Rummell in Pirate's Curse

Mike Thompson in Scooby-Doo!

Bryan Wright in El Toro Loco

And many more. Also Obsessed and Devastator not running in any Florida shows

And Coty Saucier and Scott Buetow have switched tours.

It looks like a number of independent drivers will be getting FELD bodies this year. Stephen Thompson will be getting an EarthShaker body and Zombie body will be going on the Storm Damage truck. Glad to see Trent back tho. He'll be great on the triple threat and I can't wait to see him in Milwaukee

Austin Hinton is confirmed to drive the second Bounty Hunter next year. Raminator has been removed from several shows to compete in another tour; replacement for those shows is Kurt Kraehmer in Hotsy.

Scooby-Doo getting a fourth driver; Haley Gauley in the same tour as Randy Brown.

Steven Thompson will be a second driver to Earth Shaker.