Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

Jimmy narrowed and lowered his cage and made It a lot smaller to shave off weight and save body damage. His rear shocks didn’t actually move from where they used to be like it appears they did, but his front shocks are a sharper angle with a coil bump stop on the front. Idk how to share pics from my phone but I have one with no body on it in the shop since we’re in his shop rn

37 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

Jimmy narrowed and lowered his cage and made It a lot smaller to shave off weight and save body damage. His rear shocks didn’t actually move from where they used to be like it appears they did, but his front shocks are a sharper angle with a coil bump stop on the front. Idk how to share pics from my phone but I have one with no body on it in the shop since we’re in his shop rn

Curious to see how it runs, especially at Vegas if he makes it back. He's always had crazy truck innovations.

4 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

lemme slide into your DM's and hit me with the nudez

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Gojifan 1994 said:

But don't you have a little bit of doubt chris

Why would I doubt a man who has an engineering degree and been in the industry for about 20 years? If Jimmy built it, there might be some flaws in the first couple weeks, but he'll sort them out. It's an engineering mastapiece 👌👌👌

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

Why would I doubt a man who has an engineering degree and been in the industry for about 20 years? If Jimmy built it, there might be some flaws in the first couple weeks, but he'll sort them out. It's an engineering mastapiece 👌👌👌

i guess your right what do i have to doubt for bounty hunter is one of my favorite trucks with 2Xtreme racing 

The cab inside Is tiny- that’s me sitting in it in the picture, and it barely has enough room to move around in, and you have to stick your body out the wind shield to get in the cab lol. It looks awesome and different. My only small concern is the front shocks at that extreme angle might be weird and I worry for the crew guys if the motor ever blows cuz the air filter sits right under the rails for the Roof lol so it has to be disassembled to be pulled lol. But the truck looks great and I think it will be very competitive 

Here's another pic of Bounty Hunter

Also it looks like Whiplash is not on that old but actually new Captain's Curse chassis from 2016. Bummer they're not using that. The new body, while fitting the universal body for any chassis theme they have now, just looks too weird. 

• Like 1