Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

IIRC Feld/LN/CC at one point had a rule that there had to be more than one exit point. Thus why trucks like monster mutt had roof hatches because the windows were to small to crawl out of.  With a windshield I dont see two points of easy/quick exit. However based on some other trucks I assume this rule/requirement has been dropped. 

50 minutes ago, Stephen Hopkins said:

IIRC Feld/LN/CC at one point had a rule that there had to be more than one exit point. Thus why trucks like monster mutt had roof hatches because the windows were to small to crawl out of.  With a windshield I dont see two points of easy/quick exit. However based on some other trucks I assume this rule/requirement has been dropped. 

Assuming you're talking about Bounty, what else follows this logic?  

You can climb in and out of the door hole of the truck, it’s just a little tight plus his windshield actually pops out in a way so that he can get in and out of it. And the motor isn’t any closer to the cab as any other truck, the main rail of the frame that holds the fiberglass roof was just lowered, the motor didn’t move. And I am taller than Jimmy, and I sat in his seat which I fit pretty good in and I had enough room to be wearing a helmet and have space between me and the roof so Jim should have plenty of room in the cab and not have to worry about hitting the roof. As long as you strap yourself in right (which I think we can all assume Jim knows how to strap in by now) and your helmet isn’t already hitting the roof, you won’t ever move enough to hit the roof 

13 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

You can climb in and out of the door hole of the truck, it’s just a little tight......you won’t ever move enough to hit the roof 

Not sure I'd want my escape route in the event of a fire to be a little tight but thats just me. Especially with the way the back of Hans' devices can get caught on things.
The people that are worried about head room are not worried about him moving and hitting the roof, but rather the roof moving and hitting him. 

19 minutes ago, Elias said:

Does anyone know why all the monster jam videos for Low budget tv are gone? 

Monster Jam removed almost all of their videos, as well as hundreds of other amateur videos , because they technically own what's being presented in the footage. Therefore they can remove what's being uploaded without their consent.

23 minutes ago, JackMProductions said:

Monster Jam removed almost all of their videos, as well as hundreds of other amateur videos , because they technically own what's being presented in the footage. Therefore they can remove what's being uploaded without their consent.

I know that Hagan Moskau had to change every Monster Jam vid to avoid his stuff being removed and the guy who posts World Finals videos got almost every video on his channel taken down. FELD went through one of these 'cleanings' if you will back around May or June