MoreMonsterJam

Next Weekend is going to be insane!

All four stadium tours big stadiums!

San Diego

Tampa

Detroit

Glendale

The arena stop im most hyped about next weekend it Fargo, ND TTS West

Tacoma was amazing and Fargo is almost the same size as the Tacoma dome so more action!

Obsessed is returning to MJ in San Diego

Houston Results:

Racing Winner: Mat DIshman - Rammunition (HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!? HOW!?!?)

Two Wheel Skills Winner: Lee O'Donnell - VP Racing Fuel's Mad Scientist

Freestyle Winner: Ryan Anderson - Son-Uva Digger

Overall a great show but HOLY SMOKES, MAT!

10 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Houston Results:

Racing Winner: Mat DIshman - Rammunition (HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!? HOW!?!?)

Two Wheel Skills Winner: Lee O'Donnell - VP Racing Fuel's Mad Scientist

Freestyle Winner: Ryan Anderson - Son-Uva Digger

Overall a great show but HOLY SMOKES, MAT!

i was there

Okay so i went to the super dome yesterday to watch monster jam, it was a really fun event but the 2 wheel comp can be taken away. it was pointless because only about 2 trucks made anything happen. Freestyle had a few big wow factors but about 8/14 ended earlier with "mechanical issues". and what happened to encore after the time is out??? every truck just stopped once clock hit 0. Also HATE the fan judging system. Was very fun for a free ticket tho.

31 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

you wont see encores anymore, they want shows to go as quickly as possible.

I mean Dragon did one at Toronto this year on Saturday, but other than that, u right lol

EDIT

Sh!t read it wrong, Dragon did one after the show lol not after his run

Long list of Substitutions this week: 

- CVH is filling in for Morgan Kane in Digger

- Cynthia Gautier is filling in for Brianna Mahon in Whiplash

- Blake Granger is filling in for Cynthia Gautier in Dalmatian

- Steven Sims is filling in for Haley Gualey in Scooby

- Macey Nicter is filling in for Kayla Blood in El Toro Loco

So, i met Matt Pagliarulo (Jester) today out near my work and he said that this could be the last year the World Finals will be held in Vegas. The and other drivers have been hearing rumors that it could be moved around from year to year, that it could be held here in Glendale or even held in Tampa. I dont know how legit these rumors are but it could be pretty exciting if it was to be held here in Arizona. 

2 hours ago, Robertson Racing said:

So, i met Matt Pagliarulo (Jester) today out near my work and he said that this could be the last year the World Finals will be held in Vegas. The and other drivers have been hearing rumors that it could be moved around from year to year, that it could be held here in Glendale or even held in Tampa. I dont know how legit these rumors are but it could be pretty exciting if it was to be held here in Arizona. 

Not to come across as rude or as a jerk, but haven't we all heard this rumor every year?  I don't think Monster Jam is gonna stop capitalizing on an event as massive as the World Finals.  It's my OPINION that it wouldn't be moved due to the 'tradition' of it being held in Las Vegas.  I'm not saying you're wrong, but the likelihood of this actually happening is slim.  We've all heard this whole ordeal every year.