Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

24 minutes ago, OPSITTESPY13 said:

Switching To A New Stadium Like ER is Weird. Im Not Even Sure That They Will Use That Track For POD. And To Be Honest The Stadiums Arn't Any Different. All Stadiums are 100 Yards Long. I mean if u were to switch stadiums or places. why Not Go To Philadelphia. They Haven't Been There in A While And are Just Now Bringing It Back. Same With Miami. And Are They Still Going To Do Vegas Style Or East Rutherford Because if they will do East Rutherford That would kinda be like a long race. And How Are They Going To Do Pit Party? Cram All Those Trucks Into A Parking Lot. Probably Barely Enough Space And Will They Continue DDs? Idk But I Feel Like The Shows Will Be Longer. Tbh I Would've Went To Minneapolis Because Thats Usually The Last Show Of The Year And They Are Epic. It Just Doesn't Make Any Sense To O it In East Rutherford. Like If They Wanted To Do It near Ny They Should've Done it At Syracuse. 

your talking about the pit party and how there gonna do it by cramming all the trucks in a parking lot and then you say they should have done it at Syracuse. it would probable be the same for the pit party if they did it a Syracuse. pretty much my point is it would be the same thing if we did it a Syracuse. also im sure the amount of trucks will end up being decreased because of the there may not be a lot of room for a big pit party. now i have never been to vegas but dont they use a field for the pit party. what they could do and i remember this from my first stadium show in Arlington but they had trucks put in the front of the building and the rest where inside on the track. what they can do is put half the field inside and the the half outside.

Have any of you actually bothered to look at the area around Metlife? There's plenty of places to have the pit party. Hell, they could probably use the horse racing track and its parking lots if they didn't want to take away from the stadium. It's also worth noting that Metlife has over double the seating capacity of Sam Boyd Stadium. Assuming costs to FELD aren't much higher, that's a far more profitable venue.

2 hours ago, litl_e_fan said:

Have any of you actually bothered to look at the area around Metlife? There's plenty of places to have the pit party. Hell, they could probably use the horse racing track and its parking lots if they didn't want to take away from the stadium. It's also worth noting that Metlife has over double the seating capacity of Sam Boyd Stadium. Assuming costs to FELD aren't much higher, that's a far more profitable venue.

Makes you wonder what venues could faciliate. AT&T Stadium I imagine will be a prime choice

5 hours ago, monsterjam9876 said:

your talking about the pit party and how there gonna do it by cramming all the trucks in a parking lot and then you say they should have done it at Syracuse. it would probable be the same for the pit party if they did it a Syracuse. pretty much my point is it would be the same thing if we did it a Syracuse. also im sure the amount of trucks will end up being decreased because of the there may not be a lot of room for a big pit party. now i have never been to vegas but dont they use a field for the pit party. what they could do and i remember this from my first stadium show in Arlington but they had trucks put in the front of the building and the rest where inside on the track. what they can do is put half the field inside and the the half outside.

Ok I See Your Point 

I honestly prefer the idea of them moving world finals around, when we look at the super bowl it changes venues year after year it varies the look and makes visiting much more interesting. for example one year they can go to ER, the new York / new jersey area is filled with things to do, the next year the decide to do world finals in Jacksonville, a complete different set of things you can do, not only that it is a preferred vacation spot. they are also going and pleasing more of their east coast audience because there are very few outdoor shows on the east coast, heck Ohio has 3 indoor shows all year (and they're frankly quite crap) with world finals being moved Ohio could very well become a contender for world finals. i can't wait to see what they decide to do year after year and see if monster jam and FELD can please a more broad audience (bring back vehicle stacks).

1 hour ago, OPSITTESPY13 said:

Well if they wanted to use a big stadium use the University of Michigan Stadium 2nd biggest in the world

It's the second biggest attendance wise. Being the largest in attendance is far different than being the largest in floor space area. A stadium like University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale would have the largest floor space, not Michigan Stadium.