Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

31 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

Old swanson truck is getting rebuilt, Wicked Strong appears to be name. No other info made public past that

Used to be the old Obsessed Chassis that Rick jumped into last season when Eric ran David Smith's chassis. Sold the truck as now both Rick and Eric are in David Smith's chassis. Like Nick said, truck name is Wicked Strong. 

Some Information on Monster Jam Network launching later this year:

It will feature over 300 hours of Monster Jam content going all the way back to the 2000 season. After that, we have plenty more old footage we'd love to digitize from old film for you to enjoy. Tuff Trax comes to mind. We also plan on broadcasting some live shows and events as well.

4 hours ago, Goldberg6734 said:

Some Information on Monster Jam Network launching later this year:

It will feature over 300 hours of Monster Jam content going all the way back to the 2000 season. After that, we have plenty more old footage we'd love to digitize from old film for you to enjoy. Tuff Trax comes to mind. We also plan on broadcasting some live shows and events as well.

this sounds AMAZING

i just hope it's on my cable provider/online. i'm willing to pay for either, i'd live to rewatch some 2009 shows

So some new info from Team Razin Kane. My girlfriend Kristen Hope will be the new Razin Kane driver starting this Friday in Green Cove Springs, FL and if she is approved will be driving the truck in MJ next month. Also Jacks truck will be sponsored by FTI and will be called Torque, will be debuting next weekend in Little Rock, AR. I think in May the truck will be changed to Big Bad Wolf, sponsored by Wolfs Head which is Amalies sister company, and Kristen will take over the Wolf and Jack will move into RK is the current plan.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2