Sim Monsters
MoreMonsterJam

Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

Old swanson truck is getting rebuilt, Wicked Strong appears to be name. No other info made public past that
29356627_1835681893128857_48635488395973

31 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

Old swanson truck is getting rebuilt, Wicked Strong appears to be name. No other info made public past that

Used to be the old Obsessed Chassis that Rick jumped into last season when Eric ran David Smith's chassis. Sold the truck as now both Rick and Eric are in David Smith's chassis. Like Nick said, truck name is Wicked Strong. 

Some Information on Monster Jam Network launching later this year:

It will feature over 300 hours of Monster Jam content going all the way back to the 2000 season. After that, we have plenty more old footage we'd love to digitize from old film for you to enjoy. Tuff Trax comes to mind. We also plan on broadcasting some live shows and events as well.

where you copy pasta that from?

3 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

where you copy pasta that from?

I just bolded it, originally came from the MJ site.

Colton scores a 7.188 to start off, while Cole follows with a 5.440.

BJ JOHNSON ATTEMPTED A CORKSCREW AND SAVED IT; TAKES THE LEAD WITH A 7.571

that was not even an attempt lets be honest

welp can not wait to see Adam and Ryan in the same tour next year, im calling it brother VS brother, Current WF Champ. VS Current WF Champ

I'm calling it. Almost like Lee and Ryan this year in Stadium Tour 4.

4 hours ago, Goldberg6734 said:

Some Information on Monster Jam Network launching later this year:

It will feature over 300 hours of Monster Jam content going all the way back to the 2000 season. After that, we have plenty more old footage we'd love to digitize from old film for you to enjoy. Tuff Trax comes to mind. We also plan on broadcasting some live shows and events as well.

this sounds AMAZING

i just hope it's on my cable provider/online. i'm willing to pay for either, i'd live to rewatch some 2009 shows

You know, I never thought I would actually see the lost 2003 season at any point, or any pre-cellphone shows from the early 2000's, but it seems like that day is going to come.

• Upvote 1