Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, Goldberg6734 said:

Some Information on Monster Jam Network launching later this year:

It will feature over 300 hours of Monster Jam content going all the way back to the 2000 season. After that, we have plenty more old footage we'd love to digitize from old film for you to enjoy. Tuff Trax comes to mind. We also plan on broadcasting some live shows and events as well.

you ever think they're gonna air all the tnn episodes as when it originally aired?

On 3/28/2018 at 7:17 PM, NitroMenace said:

Also Jacks truck will be sponsored by FTI and will be called Torque, will be debuting next weekend in Little Rock, AR. 

small chance im gonna be at that show but i will try and get pictures of the new truck.

12 hours ago, monsterjam9876 said:

small chance im gonna be at that show but i will try and get pictures of the new truck.

It actually will still be Rottweiler. Our body isn’t ready yet so we’re not gonna have time to put it on this week before the show 

51 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

Another correction lol sounds like we are running an Xtermigator body on Jacks truck in Little Rock

and once again happy about the change. every year i have seen Xtermigator he was broken so now im more happy with the line up

Dunno if anyone already mentioned this but I'll still do it anyway; Buddy Tompkins will be driving Stone Crusher this weekend in Syracuse, next week in Chattanooga, and April 21-22 in Columbus. Steve Sims returns to it April 28 in Moline.