Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

11 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

so does anyone know what jack is driving tonight and tomorrow in Little rock becuase im going to the show tonight and its still saying TBD so idk whats hes gonna be in.

He will be in the Amalie Oil Xtermigator 

On 4/5/2018 at 4:50 PM, Jon Cannon said:

New body and scheme for Double Trouble; 

And another one on a 2014-2016 silverado body. Is there a reason why? Are they really cheap and easy to make?

so i just got back from the little rock show and im not gonna lie it was outstanding. it was my first time to see USA-1 and midnight rider and they did outstanding. but overall the razin kane team was my favorite out of the truck tonight. Trent won 2 wheel and jack almost did a front flip thing. freestyle was outstanding as linsy and tyler has the best runs out there. linsey had a cool little reverse save and tyler just SENT IT. i did miss racing becuase i made it late but i dont thank it matters. it was still a outstanding year for little rock this year.

49 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

so i just got back from the little rock show and im not gonna lie it was outstanding. it was my first time to see USA-1 and midnight rider and they did outstanding. but overall the razin kane team was my favorite out of the truck tonight. Trent won 2 wheel and jack almost did a front flip thing. freestyle was outstanding as linsy and tyler has the best runs out there. linsey had a cool little reverse save and tyler just SENT IT. i did miss racing becuase i made it late but i dont thank it matters. it was still a outstanding year for little rock this year.

That was an attempt at a Paxton popper that the Gator hood paid for on that one lol but I’m glad you enjoyed the show and our trucks! We certainly did our best to burn it down tonight 

On 4/8/2018 at 12:11 AM, TheRetroStyle said:

Bryce. Frickin. Kenny.

He ended up taking his first ever Stadium Freestyle win. Very happy for him.

Excuse me, but what's so special about this? This is in no way a consecutive, as the truck never left the ground after returning to it. He just under-rotated, flipped over backwards, and pulled it back down. Nothing to write home about.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

Excuse me, but what's so special about this? This is in no way a consecutive, as the truck never left the ground after returning to it. He just under-rotated, flipped over backwards, and pulled it back down. Nothing to write home about.

Yeah, have to agree, that's not a consecutive. That video title kinda got my hopes up, and I was very disappointed. Nothing spectacular.

4 hours ago, Sergeant Politeness said:

Hell looking at footage of the event Mutant had a much better run. This seems to be a recurring issue with JudgesZone: First truck to do a backflip/big move gets a high score and following runs get lower scores

im surprised no one else has noticed that even though im sure plenty of people have noticed. but the fan judgeds never go off by the judging criteria. its always the big moves only that get big scores. people never look at the momentum and originality in each run or the use of jumps. now all you gotta do is a backflip and a small save and there you go you gotta 37 and a freestyle win.

• Upvote 2