Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

2 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

New Krazy Train coming together; 

Looks like a Cohen?  Also appears to be the same shock package as Black Pearl which is leading me to believe it's a Cohen with a Garcia shock package

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

Anyone know anything about the truck in the bottom right corner? Looks like it’s called First Response or something like that 

Pretty sure it's a terribly photo-shopped Ice Cream Man.  Not sure what that means though...

4 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Anyone know anything about the truck in the bottom right corner? Looks like it’s called First Response or something like that 

I'll be at this event on Friday, so I'll get some pictures.

3 hours ago, maxdman said:

Looks like a Cohen?  Also appears to be the same shock package as Black Pearl which is leading me to believe it's a Cohen with a Garcia shock package

Pretty sure it's a terribly photo-shopped Ice Cream Man.  Not sure what that means though...

The chassis was custom built by the team.  It was heavily inspired off a Cohen.  They look very similar, but upon comparison, differences can be determined. 

5 hours ago, DrunkenGinger said:

The chassis was custom built by the team.  It was heavily inspired off a Cohen.  They look very similar, but upon comparison, differences can be determined. 

I'm pretty sure that's wrong. The team did not build the chassis themselves, they bought it and have just assembled it.

13 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

I could be wrong but that 100% looks like Buckshot that is owned by Brandon Budd. The Chassis looks incredibly similar. Maybe he is debuting a new body/name? 

37 minutes ago, Robertson Racing said:

I could be wrong but that 100% looks like Buckshot that is owned by Brandon Budd. The Chassis looks incredibly similar. Maybe he is debuting a new body/name? 

That’s what I was thinking too that it’s Buckshot but that could just be the truck used for the pic so I have no idea who’s truck it could be or where it’s coming from 

20 hours ago, Outlawed said:

They had the chassis built by someone, its a Digger shop inhouse replica, similar to Black Pearl but not built by Cohen.

My bad,  I was going off the little amounts of information I had heard from various sources! :)