Sim Monsters
MoreMonsterJam

Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

Any news on the Monster Jam Network? They took all mentions of it off their site, which I only remember being on there for less than a month. Wondering if this is actually gonna happen.

Pretty cool news video i found on you tube 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Didn't know they ever did that O.O kinda surprised they didn't mention how certain moves are done (saves, bicycles, etc.)

Kaylyn Migues took her first ever Overall Win last Friday night. Pablo Huffaker drove Grave Digger for the final time last night (Saturday) in Florence. If this is really the end for him, he was truly a spectacular driver, and will always be remembered.

Philly was overall a really good show last night. Racing had a lot of trucks break and a few photo finishes. Luckily they got everyone back for 2 wheel skills. Pretty impressed seeing this for the first time in person kinda wish it was just a skills competition because Jamie garner threw down some sweet donuts. Lee probably should’ve won it but Tom just edged him out not that Tom didn’t have 2 good moves like Lee just personally thought Lee was a little better. Freestyle everyone threw down and the independents stayed on top of the leader board most of the night. Very impressed by hurricane force went big the whole run and a back flip, also the only one to drive away from a back flip all night. Adam burned it down in true digger fashion and Tom did as well but ended short when he ran into the wall and took out a fence. Todd was going for the win but the truck just couldn’t take the massive air he was getting easily 8-10ft higher then anyone else went all night. Fan judging wasn’t terrible but the first person in 2 wheel and freestyle that had a wow moment both got scored a little higher then they should have, not to take anything away from their moves just a little higher then the scores should’ve been.

56 minutes ago, kmp21093 said:

Philly was overall a really good show last night. Racing had a lot of trucks break and a few photo finishes. Luckily they got everyone back for 2 wheel skills. Pretty impressed seeing this for the first time in person kinda wish it was just a skills competition because Jamie garner threw down some sweet donuts. Lee probably should’ve won it but Tom just edged him out not that Tom didn’t have 2 good moves like Lee just personally thought Lee was a little better. Freestyle everyone threw down and the independents stayed on top of the leader board most of the night. Very impressed by hurricane force went big the whole run and a back flip, also the only one to drive away from a back flip all night. Adam burned it down in true digger fashion and Tom did as well but ended short when he ran into the wall and took out a fence. Todd was going for the win but the truck just couldn’t take the massive air he was getting easily 8-10ft higher then anyone else went all night. Fan judging wasn’t terrible but the first person in 2 wheel and freestyle that had a wow moment both got scored a little higher then they should have, not to take anything away from their moves just a little higher then the scores should’ve been.

Tom really went into the wall. I felt my seat move a little cause I was right there. Also Jamey covered my section in dust. Overall good show from me and glad they are back after too long.

It's official.

Here's to over 30 years of amazing moments and memories from this guy right here.

Thank you, Pablo Huffaker.

As of the time of this post, Justin Sipes will make his Stadium Debut (not counting WF) in Nashville on June 23.

tbh im kinda jealous now

And alas, now every FELD body can fit on any chassis. Farewell to the old '53 Corvette design for Dragon

Is that the old el diablo front clip or are my eyes deceiving me?

1 hour ago, Outlawed said:

Is that the old el diablo front clip or are my eyes deceiving me?

Image result for el diablo monster truck

Looks PRETTY different.