Sim Monsters
MoreMonsterJam

Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

Fire and Ice is supposedly either a new video game or the rename of the All Star Showdown from what I'm seeing 

7 hours ago, fernBurn said:

*snip*
*snip*
*snip*

Monster Jam has now made the jump to the adult industry! MJ will be partnering up with Fire & Ice condom brands in order to raise awareness of child prevention.

Too late for that now sadly...

Axe is set to finally make its Monster Jam debut on October 27 in London, Ontario with AJ Ganci behind the wheel.

A bunch of lineups for October and November have been announced, but most of them only have 6 trucks as of the time of this post.

On 5/23/2018 at 12:02 PM, NitroMenace said:

So what exactly the purpose of fire and ice is? 

I think it's something new coming up for World Finals 20. I might be wrong

42 minutes ago, steiale said:

Looks like Rat Nasty was finally bought...

*pic*

my favorite part of that picture is the pit bike

Is it bought or renamed? Cuz the Comos have Anger Management and Temprature Rising, and the guy promoting Elk River owns Rat Nasty so I was thinking maybe they just renamed it and with him driving but I also dunno lol

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

Is it bought or renamed? Cuz the Comos have Anger Management and Temprature Rising, and the guy promoting Elk River owns Rat Nasty so I was thinking maybe they just renamed it and with him driving but I also dunno lol

Definitely Rat Nasty pictured

I can’t see the pic but I wasn’t saying it isn’t Rat Nasty, I was just curious if it had actually been sold or simply rebranded by James and having Ryan drive it since James is promoting/running Elk River 

According to his Facebook, Dillon Fenley, owner of the Tantrum race and ride truck, has now taken over the King Krunch team as well. So I suppose that means he’s up to around 5ish trucks, cuz the KK team consisted of the newer KK truck built by David, the older racesource El Matador/Nitro Hornet and Whambulance assuming it was apart of the deal 

• Upvote 1