Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

7 hours ago, fernBurn said:

*snip*
*snip*
*snip*

Monster Jam has now made the jump to the adult industry! MJ will be partnering up with Fire & Ice condom brands in order to raise awareness of child prevention.

Too late for that now sadly...

Axe is set to finally make its Monster Jam debut on October 27 in London, Ontario with AJ Ganci behind the wheel.

A bunch of lineups for October and November have been announced, but most of them only have 6 trucks as of the time of this post.

Is it bought or renamed? Cuz the Comos have Anger Management and Temprature Rising, and the guy promoting Elk River owns Rat Nasty so I was thinking maybe they just renamed it and with him driving but I also dunno lol

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

Is it bought or renamed? Cuz the Comos have Anger Management and Temprature Rising, and the guy promoting Elk River owns Rat Nasty so I was thinking maybe they just renamed it and with him driving but I also dunno lol

Definitely Rat Nasty pictured

I can’t see the pic but I wasn’t saying it isn’t Rat Nasty, I was just curious if it had actually been sold or simply rebranded by James and having Ryan drive it since James is promoting/running Elk River 

According to his Facebook, Dillon Fenley, owner of the Tantrum race and ride truck, has now taken over the King Krunch team as well. So I suppose that means he’s up to around 5ish trucks, cuz the KK team consisted of the newer KK truck built by David, the older racesource El Matador/Nitro Hornet and Whambulance assuming it was apart of the deal 

• Upvote 1

On 6/5/2018 at 9:35 AM, NitroMenace said:

According to his Facebook, Dillon Fenley, owner of the Tantrum race and ride truck, has now taken over the King Krunch team as well. So I suppose that means he’s up to around 5ish trucks, cuz the KK team consisted of the newer KK truck built by David, the older racesource El Matador/Nitro Hornet and Whambulance assuming it was apart of the deal 

Whambulance might have been a separate deal. I vaugely remember seeing it up for sale separately, but maybe not.