Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

-in hillbilly voice-

I love them big truck rally monster race jams here. You see that truck The Hot Monster Maximum Mutt, that's the ticket.... He beat my old favorite Grave Robber. He done took the whole championship away from him back at World's End '92. Crazy old nut Neil Meents took it right from 'em. Di' you know, he was the first to land the Triple Corkscrew McFlip? Right on them old CLU Tires. Boy and that announcer they got.... Ryan Douglass, now he's a funny man... Woo Weee well it's time for me to go farm so I'll see you at the next Big Truck  Rally Monster Race Jams.

#SampsonvsTaurusatWorldEnd26

4 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

Wow that looks horrible

i will admit its not as good as i was expecting but it was really annoying when the truck was finally shown and all the kids who were talking about how excited they were to see it and then cry about how the truck looked when it was finally shown. other then that it is a new body style and its at least something new we are seeing 

22 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

Im trying to figure out why FELD can get a decent skin of other trucks but they cant manage to recreate a crew cab superduty with cut fenders? Body aside, its an awesome rig being that its a diesel and sounds sexy as hell

Well fellas, this is Heavy D's first ever in-competition freestyle. With that fact in mind, this run was absolutely stunning for a first timer. Heavy D killed it and I couldn't be happier with the end result.

On a side note, I don't think I've ever seen a truck slam that hard into another truck before. Linsey's crew is extremely lucky that only really hit a tire.

And on another side, Heavy D's crew chief was Colt Stephens.