Sim Monsters
MoreMonsterJam

Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

I love Big Monster Truck Jams. My favorite truck is Maximum Digger. He won Monster Truck Jam USA Finals #24 against Team Mutant Wheels. 

On 5/25/2018 at 9:08 PM, Swegliner849 said:

nope.

Cool! I wonder if there is ice trucks and hot trucks in this game even though it's called " Fire & Ice"

-in hillbilly voice-

I love them big truck rally monster race jams here. You see that truck The Hot Monster Maximum Mutt, that's the ticket.... He beat my old favorite Grave Robber. He done took the whole championship away from him back at World's End '92. Crazy old nut Neil Meents took it right from 'em. Di' you know, he was the first to land the Triple Corkscrew McFlip? Right on them old CLU Tires. Boy and that announcer they got.... Ryan Douglass, now he's a funny man... Woo Weee well it's time for me to go farm so I'll see you at the next Big Truck  Rally Monster Race Jams.

#SampsonvsTaurusatWorldEnd26

So Heavy D and BroDozer was really fast in Nashville today...

This is one of those instances where I am glad they stuck with making this a reality, there was a rather large R&D timeline that was making this truck look like a stillborn.

lmfao all the instacrack kids are getting triggered because to them it looks ugly like boi I want to kill them all low key....jk 

Couple different angles of BroDozer

I'm kinda dissapointed honestly, solely based off of the render design, but I do like the all yellow rims...

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but why did Dave Radzierez have to use a conventional engine in XDP to run MJ when this was right around the corner? 

4 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

Wow that looks horrible

i will admit its not as good as i was expecting but it was really annoying when the truck was finally shown and all the kids who were talking about how excited they were to see it and then cry about how the truck looked when it was finally shown. other then that it is a new body style and its at least something new we are seeing 

22 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

Im trying to figure out why FELD can get a decent skin of other trucks but they cant manage to recreate a crew cab superduty with cut fenders? Body aside, its an awesome rig being that its a diesel and sounds sexy as hell

4 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but why did Dave Radzierez have to use a conventional engine in XDP to run MJ when this was right around the corner? 

Cause the Diesel Bros and Discovery have dat good sponsorship monies 

6 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

Wow that looks horrible

To be honest with you idc! I have been looking for this almost a year ago!!